The WORST attraction!

Other than the Bugs Life rides, which are the only rides I've never gone on (because why? I don't have kids yet...), I would have to say the teacups. I don't get motion sickness very easily, but my stomach just can't handle those things.

I always see so much hate for Sky School but I LOVE that ride. That first drop - love!! And I love the Matterhorn. Love. Yes, it is jerky, but I've learned how to brace myself, and it works for me.

I am pretty scared of Mickey's Wheel of Terror, as I call it, but I can do it, and it's not my least favorite.

Innoventions, and since Innoventions doesn't even count as a ride :rotfl:, Star Tours...used to be one of my favorites, but now is unrideable for me due to the new 3-D effects making me sick. Like, motion sick to the point of vomiting the first time I rode it & the second time I rode it (I gave it another chance & still...no. :crazy2: )

In DCA...Mickey's Vomit Wheel. No explanation needed.

Other than the Bugs Life rides, which are the only rides I've never gone on (because why? I don't have kids yet...), I would have to say the teacups. I don't get motion sickness very easily, but my stomach just can't handle those things.

When you do go to A Bug's Land, don't ride Flik's Flyers. They will make you 10 times more nauseous than the teacups.

Autopia and Astro Orbiters.

Also, I think that Dumbo is highly overrated and not worth the wait. /hide

Mine would have to be Mickey's Wheel of Terror and the Silly Swings......something about these two and the heights just does not work for me.

Tower of Terror...ugh. Tower of Terror! I've tried it twice now, and just can't justify willingly being dropped several stories, and raised, and dropped again! My DH loves it... me, not so much. I just end up white-knuckled, holding on for dear life and unable to open my eyes 'til I know it's over :)

I'll ride just about anything, but Mickey's wheel of doom is a no go for me. Even non swinging there is not enough liquid courage in the world to get me on that thing :rotfl2: Other than that and maybe the swings (just not my cup of tea for a ride) we go on and enjoy just about every ride. Even the kiddie rides like Heimlich's chew chew train was fun to us.

Tower of Terror...ugh. Tower of Terror! I've tried it twice now, and just can't justify willingly being dropped several stories, and raised, and dropped again! My DH loves it... me, not so much. I just end up white-knuckled, holding on for dear life and unable to open my eyes 'til I know it's over :)

I love this ride, but my daughter feels the same way about it as you. When we rode it back in the 90's at WDW, I bought the photo even though you can't see my daughter's face since it was buried in my shoulder. I had a good laugh seeing her strike the same pose again on our latest visit last week. :)

at disneyland:
snow white- too creepy for me
nemo- boring
matterhorn- the jerkiness and bumpiness is too much for me. the last time i rode it the only thing i could think the entire time was, "i want to get off, i want to get off, i want to get off'

at cal. adv.:
mickey's "fun" wheel- i rode this once in the swinging cage and i will never get on again. i never get motion sickness, but i seriously thought i was going to barf on this. my husband always tries to get me on it (he's never ridden so he hasn't experience the terror) but it will never happen. plus, it's stop and go the whole time and i hate that.
tower of terror- i like this ride, but i hate it at the same time. the up and down freaks me out.

Flame suit on: Storybook Canal Boats. I did it once I just didn't get it. It's cute but not something I'd ever ride again.

I got my blowtorch on stand-by :) Storybook Land!?!? This is pure Disney. The very essence of Walt. I would even go so far as to say one of a few key factors in Walt's story that helped get Disneyland built (he LOVED miniatures).

My least favorite ride in either park is Soarin over California. I abhor simulators, and this one is the worst of them all. No immersion, no personality. It's exactly what Disneyland isn't as far I'm concerned.

My least favorite ride in either park is Soarin over California. I abhor simulators, and this one is the worst of them all. No immersion, no personality. It's exactly what Disneyland isn't as far I'm concerned.
I LOVE Soarin'!!!!!

Worst are the Teacups, and Innoventions..... Subs, and not really a fan of Star Tours :crazy2:

To each their own.

--Lori

What?!?!?! How do you not get immersed in it?! I am a lifelong Disney lover and Disneyland will always be number one, but I absolutely love Soarin'. I think it is a brilliant ride, especially if you sit in the front row. I could understand if you had said you were afraid of heights or got motion sickness, but I don't understand what you mean by "No immersion, no personality. It's exactly what Disneyland isn't as far as I'm concerned." Please explain!

at disneyland:
snow white- too creepy for me
nemo- boring
matterhorn- the jerkiness and bumpiness is too much for me. the last time i rode it the only thing i could think the entire time was, "i want to get off, i want to get off, i want to get off'

at cal. adv.:
mickey's "fun" wheel- i rode this once in the swinging cage and i will never get on again. i never get motion sickness, but i seriously thought i was going to barf on this. my husband always tries to get me on it (he's never ridden so he hasn't experience the terror) but it will never happen. plus, it's stop and go the whole time and i hate that.
tower of terror- i like this ride, but i hate it at the same time. the up and down freaks me out.

I like the swinging cage, but it was halfway through the ride when I noticed they actually do have paper bags in the carts for that very reason!!

How can anyone NOT like Soarin? That's the best ride ever.

I'm do NOT care for Nemo, Pinnochio, Roger Rabbit Cartoon Spin, Snow White, or Storybook Land. Oh, not a fan of Tarzans Treehouse either. Mickeys Horrifying Wheel scared the crap out of me (swinging car), but it did have pretty views.

Matterhorn, used to be a favorite before the new cars. Rode it last month and for some reason, without having to unload, the CM asked if we wanted to go again, everyone was game and i didn't want to wimp out, but even with bracing myself my butt hurt like heck.

I got my blowtorch on stand-by :) Storybook Land!?!? This is pure Disney. The very essence of Walt. I would even go so far as to say one of a few key factors in Walt's story that helped get Disneyland built (he LOVED miniatures).
could not agree more.
it's weird cause i might not like to ride it very much, but it is my favorite ride.

We rode Storybook Land at night this time around, and I think the biggest enjoyment we got was seeing all the ducks sound asleep next to the little miniature villages. :)

For me the worst ride is, much like others here, the wheel!!!! That bloody wheel of boredom and vomit.

But I will throw another into the ring. The biggest let down for me is Peter Pan. From the enormity of the line and the chaos of children yelling in a confined area, to the horrible ride duration to wait time ratio, I have to say this was the biggest waste of time I have ever gone through. I just don't get it, why is this on like everyone's rush list to do first thing in the morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter