The Yacht Club & Princess PS

Thegirlys

Earning My Ears
First off I want to say that this board has beeen wonderful. The information, tips and suggetions have been invaluable. Keep up the good work!! We are leaving next saturday for our first family trip to Disney!!!! Can't wait!!! We are staying at the Yacht club, looking for any info, tips, etc.... from anybody who has stayed there in the past. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Really want to make this a special first Disney trip for my girls 4 & 1.

Also was not able to get PS for CRT. But I did get PS for the Princess breakfast at Epcot and the Cinderella dinner at the Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. Has anybody been to these??? Are they worht it??? Or should I keep trying to get CRT?? Any info will be greatly appreciated. TIA:) :) :bounce: :bounce:

I also have a 4yo princess and in my opinion the Princess BF at epcot is just as nice as the one at the castle, nicer in some ways. I find the service to be a bit nicer at epcot, and we do both BF's each time we go to WDW. It is not bad in any way at the castle, just a lil better at epc. Don't worry about the other one your 4 yo won't care where she sees the princesses. Cinderella won't be at epcot, but you an always catch her in toontown at the MK.
I haven't tried the dinner at GF as of yet.

Haven't stayed at yachtclub but we have stayed at beach club, it is a wonderful resort, have dessert for dinner on evening at beaches and cream. The yachtman steakhouse is wonderful for dinner also. Many people rave about cape may cafe, we haven't been.

Have a great trip, if you have any specific questions just ask.

You will love the Yacht Club, we stayed there for the first time last Sept and it was wonderful. You cannot beat the location, with Epcot, Boardwalk and MGM in walking distance. Of course if you do not want to walk you can take the boat.

We went the the Princess Breakfast and loved it. It was really nice walking thru the WS with no people, since WS is not opened until 11:00. The CM's were wonderfull and we really liked the food.

Denise

We are just back from the Yacht Club(2/25-3/2). We have been staying there for the last 6 years with the exception of a long weekend in Oct when we stayed at the Beach Club Villas.

The Yacht Club is beautiful, staff is wonderful and the pools are like no other. The bus service has always been very good too. In the afternoons there are pool activities for kids of all ages-weather permitting - usually pool soccer, basketball. The staff makes a point to help the little ones play too. My ds who is now 11 still loves to participate.

Since I have a prince, not a princess can't be of much help on those meals, however, when he was younger he totally enjoyed the character breakfast at Cape May in the Beach Club and of course Winnie the Pooh and friends at the Crystal Palace.

Take lots of film and have a ball!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter