The year of a million costume changes PTR I'm home!!

Thank you for your early trip report it was great .... and pictures of your daughter always brings a smile to my face, she really is gorgeous and such a cheeky character :goodvibes

Love the pre-trippie Emma! Kyra looks so cute in all her dresses!

I wish I could go 7 times in 19 months!!! DH has said that for this year thats it!!!!!
Kyra is the CUTEST I love her little smile :) looking forward to seeing all the costume changes ;)

i look forward to seeing all your cute daughters dresses.Iam going in June & my daughter alsoi will have lots of outfits but i will limit how many we bring as coming from USA luggage limitations. Iwould love to post pictures when i return but have not done it so will need help. Icant wait everyone on Disboards have been so helpful thanks everyone.If anyone needs help i hope to be as helpful.:cool1::cool1:

i look forward to seeing all your cute daughters dresses.Iam going in June & my daughter alsoi will have lots of outfits but i will limit how many we bring as coming from USA luggage limitations. Iwould love to post pictures when i return but have not done it so will need help. Icant wait everyone on Disboards have been so helpful thanks everyone.If anyone needs help i hope to be as helpful.:cool1::cool1:

Can't wait too see your photos.

Luckly we travel by train to DLRP so there is no luggage allowance, but I'm trying to narrow down the dresses to only a few, but i know my DD will want to take them all.

You can upload photos via www.photobucket.com, need any more help then feel free to ask I agree everyone on here is so friendly :goodvibes

cant wait to hear more details, but more lookin forward to hearing what they do to make ur trip magical, but also seein kyra in all her gorgeous dresses!!!!!!!!!!!

i think ull have a fab time, but can understand about ur last trip - i didnt come back wanting to book my next trip, which is how i have been..... just dont 'feel' the new celebrations as much.....

know ull have a fab time tho!!!!!!!!!!!

i think ull have a fab time, but can understand about ur last trip - i didnt come back wanting to book my next trip, which is how i have been..... just dont 'feel' the new celebrations as much.....

know ull have a fab time tho!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad putting down DLRP, but Dance Time with Stitch is really bugging me and i havent even seen it yet :rotfl:

I'm sure we will have a fab time if i avoid Discovery Land and Central Plaza at certain times of the day :lmao:

Great pre-TR Emma. I'm sure Kyra will get to wear all her lovely dresses during your stay there! I'm also sure you'll still be able to manage it somehow even with 11 dresses lol !!

Great pre-TR Emma. I'm sure Kyra will get to wear all her lovely dresses during your stay there! I'm also sure you'll still be able to manage it somehow even with 11 dresses lol !!

2.5 dress changes a day :lmao:

Here's hoping i magically get upgraded to the DLH, will make them dress changes a lot quicker :rotfl:

That's when I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!! I have these random bursts of Disney excitement and my sister and friends (who are coming with me) keep telling me it's too early to get excited. Although, I haven't been for 7 years so I have reason to be excited!!!! :goodvibes

That's when I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!! I have these random bursts of Disney excitement and my sister and friends (who are coming with me) keep telling me it's too early to get excited. Although, I haven't been for 7 years so I have reason to be excited!!!! :goodvibes

Its never too early to get excited! :goodvibes

Have you started planning your meals yet?

Kind of. Well, in my head I have anyway. We're not sure whether to get half board or not, still waiting and hoping that the Euro exchange rate will start to look a bit better by then!! I'm guessing that means that you've started planning?

Kind of. Well, in my head I have anyway. We're not sure whether to get half board or not, still waiting and hoping that the Euro exchange rate will start to look a bit better by then!! I'm guessing that means that you've started planning?

I have been planning since i booked this trip last November :rotfl:

We go Auberge as DD loves the Princesses just not the food :lmao: and Cafe Mickey, plus maybe Inventions. I get Hb prem as it pays for all them meals before we leave and is such good value for money.

I'm waiting for the park hours to come out so i can plan what days we are eating where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter