The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Abby and NuChance had no chemistry whatsoever - which is ironic seeing as they are married in real life. And her weird gigggle/laugh drives me crazy
I am sure that they have chemistry where it counts. I just think that he is an awkward actor.

Elena's character - I can only shake my head, the wrinkles she's going to get constantly frowning.

Lily's dress - who has all of those gowns handy in a small hotel room to put on a fashion show with?

Society - how does Lola do it preparing all of the dishes herself and still have time to visit with some patrons?

Only in the soaps lol.

Sally's make up has her looking like Bozo the clown. The bright orange/red mouth stretches from ear to ear. They need to tone that down. She may be an attractive woman, but they have her too made up. It's very harsh.
Kyle, Summer, Billy, Lilly, Amanda, Phyllis (Nick), until recently Abby and Chance - all scenes in the same old drab hotel rooms. Strangest love scenes..EVER!

Sally's make up has her looking like Bozo the clown. The bright orange/red mouth stretches from ear to ear. They need to tone that down. She may be an attractive woman, but they have her too made up. It's very harsh.
Kyle, Summer, Billy, Lilly, Amanda, Phyllis (Nick), until recently Abby and Chance - all scenes in the same old drab hotel rooms. Strangest love scenes..EVER!
Like I mentioned before, why do all of these rich people live in a hotel room with just a couch, bed and bathroom?

Elena's character - I can only shake my head, the wrinkles she's going to get constantly frowning.

Lily's dress - who has all of those gowns handy in a small hotel room to put on a fashion show with?

Society - how does Lola do it preparing all of the dishes herself and still have time to visit with some patrons?

Only in the soaps lol.

In the world's smallest commercial kitchen!

And everyone seems to get themselves ordained so they can perform a wedding i.e. Ray's brother marrying him and Sharon. 🤪 Plus almost everyone must have had a COVID test because they were hugging or standing shoulder-to-shoulder except Tessa and the rest of the cast.

Is Chelsea going to regain full use of her paralysis from her stroke during brain surgery? Only a soap opera writer knows and performs more miracles than anywhere.

Finally caught up, I'm enjoying Devon & Amanda heating up; can't stand her birth mom and half sister; and wish Nate and what's her name would get lost.

I knew Abby would ask Mariah to be her surrogate before they got the test results that Abby couldn't carry a baby. I really hope it works out. I remember Stitch's demon child so clearly and figured his actions would affect Abby again in the future.

Sharon agreeing to help Chelsea is unwise, and she knows it, but she will do it anyway. I wish Adam and Chelsea would just go away.

Faith's teen angst is so predictable and utterly annoying. Clearly, she's going to do what she's going to do and won't be satisfied until she destroys her life. I'm guessing her storyline will either end with rehab, the hospital, or death like her big sister.

I love that Kyle and Summer went to California and dug up Sally's past. Sally is exhausting to watch.

Victoria should have appreciated Billy while she had him. Of course now she wants him back after he has found happiness with Lily. I used to love Billy and Victoria together (especially when Billy was played by Billy Miller) but I like how Lily stabilizes Billy and really makes him happy.

Gloria's back! Can't wait to see what she is up to.

Jack may have telegraphed a storyline recently when he talked of how he regretted never being able to raise a baby of his from birth. Now (supposedly young and fertile) Sally is spending the night because of the storm. Let's wait and see,

Jack may have telegraphed a storyline recently when he talked of how he regretted never being able to raise a baby of his from birth. Now (supposedly young and fertile) Sally is spending the night because of the storm. Let's wait and see,
Good call!

I too knew Abby would ask MAriah to be her surrogate. Is the actress pregnant in real life? if not, I wonder if she'll say no and then maybe Faith will end up a pregnant teen and Abby adopts that baby. The way Mariah reacted makes me feel she will say no. I missed Friday episode.

Hate Victoria these days. Have hated Billy for a while and no Lilly fan either so ugg to that whole love triangle storyline.

Ew to Jack and Sally. For so many reasons. Gloria is back and me thinks she is going to give Sally a run for her money. Let's hope, right!?!?!?!

Oh yeah- a May/December romance for Jack and Sally... they aren't as good of a couple as the original Jack and Sally that's for sure! :scratchin

I read an article this morning which said the actor who played Chance will not appear after the first week of February. He was let no. No recasting. He said he was told the character of Chance "just won't be seen" or something to that effect.

For my part, they could disappear Lily, Elena, Lola, Nate, Summer, Rey, Cricket, Tessa, and a few others.

ETA: I went back and added Elena. That's how boring she is. I forgot her the first time.

Last edited:
I read an article this morning which said the actor who played Chance will not appear after the first week of February. He was let no. No recasting. He said he was told the character of Chance "just won't be seen" or something to that effect.

For my part, they could disappear Lily, Lola, Nate, Summer, Rey, Cricket, Tessa, and a few others.
I was really looking forward to Abby getting her happy ending with Chance and a baby.

Apparently, they are not killing him off. He'll just won't be seen, whatever that means. Maybe it's like the Abbott housekeeper.
So weird...doesn't make sense given the current storyline. More likely something bad happens to him to take him away or he is being replaced and he can't bring himself to admit that to his fans.

I know that many people didn't like Chance being played by Melissa's husband, but maybe the "powers that be" liked them together especially because they can film intimate scenes and act like a real married couple. With her going through surrogacy with Mariah, it would make sense that Chance's role would be increased not decreased. Chance is not going "away."

He is either being killed off, leaving Genoa City temporarily, or the actor is being replaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter