The Young Avengers: World Tour (YARP Part 4)

Evelyn: "Yeah. I sometimes don't understand Asguardians. But then again people are confusing too. Usually simple to understand what they justify is right, just don't know how they believe it."

Thora: "Asgardians really aren't complicated."

Thora: "Loki isn't Asgardian. Loki is a frost giant."

Evelyn: She talked cool and collected the whole time, showing no sorrow and happiness. "You know I hate, and I don't use that word lightly, Loki. I would be thrilled to see him dead. You kill thousands, you deserve it. Moving on that's not what we're talking about. But you think he's not an Asguardian just because of his birthplace? Even though he was raised there and loved there it means nothing? So I guess too the Young Avengers aren't a family. Guess you'd rather be seen as an alien and not as a human as I see you."

Evelyn: She talked cool and collected the whole time, showing no sorrow and happiness. "You know I hate, and I don't use that word lightly, Loki. I would be thrilled to see him dead. You kill thousands, you deserve it. Moving on that's not what we're talking about. But you think he's not an Asguardian just because of his birthplace? Even though he was raised there and loved there it means nothing? So I guess too the Young Avengers aren't a family. Guess you'd rather be seen as an alien and not as a human as I see you."

Thora: "He-I-no! We are a family! Why do you keep turning this against me? I haven't done anything wrong."

Thora: "He-I-no! We are a family! Why do you keep turning this against me? I haven't done anything wrong."

Evelyn: "I'm not mad at you. Do I look agree? Just making you think, that's all. And I'm not turning against you."

Thora: "N-no. I-it's okay."

Evelyn: "Okay. And she has layers. I wasn't doing the killer manipulative one. It was the serious let's think deep one. You'll probably never get the first one don't worry." Evelyn felt bad. She wasn't trying to hurt Thora's feelings, but it seemed she'd had. Have to be careful around people.

Evelyn: "Okay. And she has layers. I wasn't doing the killer manipulative one. It was the serious let's think deep one. You'll probably never get the first one don't worry." Evelyn felt bad. She wasn't trying to hurt Thora's feelings, but it seemed she'd had. Have to be careful around people.

Thora: "O-okay." she took a step back.

Thora: "O-okay." she took a step back.

Evelyn: She was in a dizzy rotation of her normal amiable self and her agent mode. Actually Thora being scared subconsciously heightened the agent mode. "Thora, I'm so sorry. Don't let me lose my humanity. I don't want to lose that... I don't want to.." Evelyn gave Thora a hug and loosened up.

Evelyn: She was in a dizzy rotation of her normal amiable self and her agent mode. Actually Thora being scared subconsciously heightened the agent mode. "Thora, I'm so sorry. Don't let me lose my humanity. I don't want to lose that... I don't want to.." Evelyn gave Thora a hug and loosened up.

Thora: "It's okay. You're not going to," she murmured.

Jay: They pulled up to the gorgeous castle. It looked ancient and popped with native African prints and colors. It had a regal silence to it in the dead night. They were taken through the back way and directed to their rooms. A whole hallway was dedicated to guest rooms.

Jay: Everyone was tired and excited so they said they're good nights and went to bed. Jay was sharing a room with Evelyn.

OOC: New day?

OOC: Sure

OOC: Alright cool

Evelyn: It was kinda magical waking up in a castle. At heart she was a pretty princess who loved frilly dresses and romance but was ready to pull out her gun and kick some ***. She got ready and put on a dress you'd wear to a tea to meet the king. It was around 10:30am. They got to sleep in, jet lag and time change and all.

Jay: He got up and put on khaki pants and a nice polo.

OOC: Alright cool

Evelyn: It was kinda magical waking up in a castle. At heart she was a pretty princess who loved frilly dresses and romance but was ready to pull out her gun and kick some ***. She got ready and put on a dress you'd wear to a tea to meet the king. It was around 10:30am. They got to sleep in, jet lag and time change and all.

Jay: He got up and put on khaki pants and a nice polo.

OOC: lol Evelyn is a Disney Princess at heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter