Theme Nights- How do you know?

Malyel

Earning My Ears
Hello,

First RCCL cruise on Oasis is coming up in August. I've read mentions of theme nights, like a white glow night for the kids... How do you find out if there are any theme nights on your cruise, and if so, what they are?

Thanks!

The only way we knew was by looking at old cruise compasses that we found on Cruise Critic. I never found the themes posted anywhere on the RCCL web site, and was told it can even vary from what we were seeing in the old cruise compasses.

Yeah I think the best bet is to look for cruise compasses for this year and your specific route. I know I'd been looking for the Allure Western 4-port itinerary but that's a very recent one so they've been hard to come by. I've found all of one set on CC thus far.

Thank you, I will look for the Oasis Eastern Caribbean sailing and see what I come up with!

Yeah I think the best bet is to look for cruise compasses for this year and your specific route. I know I'd been looking for the Allure Western 4-port itinerary but that's a very recent one so they've been hard to come by. I've found all of one set on CC thus far.
Same here, I'm doing that itinerary in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter