There's A Snake In My Boot!!!! PTR April 24th-May 1, 2010 (Trip Report Started!!)

:tigger: :tigger:
:woohoo:TWO DAYS TO GO! :woohoo:
HOPE YOU HAVE A SMOOTH DAY!
I'll bet you guys get as much sleep as we do in this house tonight!!!
I heard we had some special friends waiting to greet us all
:mickeyjum :donald: :stitch: :goofy: :dumbo: :simba: :hmghost: :tink:

Have a great day!​

:tigger: :tigger:
:woohoo:TWO DAYS TO GO! :woohoo:
HOPE YOU HAVE A SMOOTH DAY!
I'll bet you guys get as much sleep as we do in this house tonight!!!
I heard we had some special friends waiting to greet us all
:mickeyjum :donald: :stitch: :goofy: :dumbo: :simba: :hmghost: :tink:

Have a great day!​

Thanks Connie! I am trying to get MOST things totally packed and done today, I know tomorrow is just going to fly by and I want to feel as prepared as I can!! I hope you guys have a safe drive!!! I can't believe are trips are this close!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Mini-mini-update!

I am trying to tie up loose ends...

The grand total of our bucket of change=$154.14!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it! I was thinking it would be great to hit the $100 mark, so this was an EXTRA surprise!! So I got the bank running done and we enjoyed lunch at my Grandma's. Helen is napping, Gabe is up at my mom's house for a while so I can keep doing :laundy:!!

I wanted to add a little note to the goody bag for the kids, here's a pic of what I came up with, what do you all think?? The Mickey and Minnie were done from my neighbors Cricut, and thanks to the DISigns board, I downloaded the Walt Font!!
DSC01017.jpg

It's a beautiful day here so I can at least enjoy some of the weather while packing with the windows open!! Cory is at the Twins game but at least will be home by 4 instead of 6:30! Then he only has a half day tomorrow!! Whew!!
2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo:

Woo HOOO on the change bucket! Awesome.

One more day!!!!!

I'm heading to the bank after work, then home to finish up last minute packing and then tomorrow we leave at noon!!!!!

Disney is waiting for us, c'mon, let's go!!!!!!:yay:

Wow! Thats great on the change bucket!! :thumbsup2
Makes me wonder what ours will be! Hopefully it'll be great like that...but i did promise it to the kids! :rotfl:

:banana::banana::cheer2: 2 days!!! :cheer2::banana::banana:

The change bucket is such a great idea, I think I may have to do it myself! We have been paying for a lot of things in cash lately and it would nice to even have an extra $50.00 for the trip!

I hope you have a great trip and enjoy every minute of it! :)

Beth you guys have a safe trip!
the magic is just around the day the for us!
Have a magical time and enjoy the magic through Helen and Gabe's eyes!
:mickeyjum pixiedust:
:wave2: Connie

Woo HOOO on the change bucket! Awesome.

One more day!!!!!

I'm heading to the bank after work, then home to finish up last minute packing and then tomorrow we leave at noon!!!!!

Disney is waiting for us, c'mon, let's go!!!!!!:yay:
Yeah Chris!! Hope you guys have a great trip!!
Wow! Thats great on the change bucket!! :thumbsup2
Makes me wonder what ours will be! Hopefully it'll be great like that...but i did promise it to the kids! :rotfl:

:banana::banana::cheer2: 2 days!!! :cheer2::banana::banana:
Yeah, we were definitely surprised with the amount!!! It's fun to guess how much we saved!!!
The change bucket is such a great idea, I think I may have to do it myself! We have been paying for a lot of things in cash lately and it would nice to even have an extra $50.00 for the trip!

I hope you have a great trip and enjoy every minute of it! :)

Thank you so much!! We pay cash for a lot of things, it help keeps our budget in check so we have A LOT of change at the end of a week!!

ONE DAY!!!!!! :cheer2::dance3::cloud9::woohoo::cool1::thumbsup2
Thanks Sarah, we are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth you guys have a safe trip!
the magic is just around the day the for us!
Have a magical time and enjoy the magic through Helen and Gabe's eyes!
:mickeyjum pixiedust:
:wave2: Connie
Thanks Connie, you guys have an awesome trip as well!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! That's great on the change bucket!!!:thumbsup2 I love the little note for the kids!!:goodvibes

:stitch::simba::donald:1 Day Left!!!!:tigger::goofy::mickeyjum
Thanks Angie, it was fun typing up the note, I can't wait to see how they like the surprises!!!!
:banana::banana: 1 DAY LEFT!!!:banana::banana:

YEAH!!! Thanks Heather!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

In case I miss you, have an amazing trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. :wizard:

In case I miss you, have an amazing trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. :wizard:
Thanks Sarah, I am signing off here in a few minutes!! I hope I can sleep tonight!!
Disney here we come!!! :yay: Woohoo!! Have a safe flight!
Thanks Alicia, have a great trip too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a safe flight! and.... a
GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes :) :woohoo:
Thanks Heather!!! We are so excited!!!!

"My bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

Enjoyed my mani/pedi today, got EVERYTHING packed, watched Princess and the Frog (WE ALL LOVED IT!!!:love:), ate up all the food that will spoil while we are gone, kids asleep, boarding passes printed, and soon I will hopefully be asleep, and in 9 hours we will be on our way to the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to snap a quick pic of the kids putting the last sticker on the calendar! I wish everyone safe travels and MAGICAL vacations!!!! I will post when we get home on May 1st, thanks to everyone who has been reading along, we are so over-the-moon excited for the trip!!!!! Bye!!:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter