They are here! (Summer 2025 I mean)

Cruise bookings start at 8am ET. Sometimes a bit earlier..
For the bit earlier when do you recommend I start looking? I know for World dining ressies the listed time is I think 6 but sometimes things start to pop open@5:30 so I'm always up just before then ready to start refreshing@5:30

For the bit earlier when do you recommend I start looking? I know for World dining ressies the listed time is I think 6 but sometimes things start to pop open@5:30 so I'm always up just before then ready to start refreshing@5:im

For the bit earlier when do you recommend I start looking? I know for World dining ressies the listed time is I think 6 but sometimes things start to pop open@5:30 so I'm always up just before then ready to start refreshing@5:30
I’m not sure, but I’d start around 7:15 - 7:30 maybe. I read somewhere on here the Platinum members could start at 7:15am this morning. I’m gold, so tomorrow I’ll start at 7:15

I’m planning on using my two placeholders tomorrow. I thought the only way to use them was by calling Disney. Or you turned over your placeholder to Costco within the 30 days of booking? If that’s the case.. I’ll kick myself for missing out lol
Thank you‼️
Yes, we transferred them to Costco after we got home. We had to call Costco to have them call DCL. This is the first time we have used Costco since reopening after Covid. All of our weird credits for cancelled cruises just made it too confusing with Costco. Will be happy with the extra kick back.

I heard that they opened almost an hour early today. Not always the case. Many times not until 8:00.

Well this is an educational thread- I've only done one cruise, so this is all pretty new to me - didn't plan this far in advance! If I'm understanding, prices that were just posted, are not this prices I will see if I book the first day I'm eligible?? I've been told usually cheapest when first offered, and of course vary based on dates, and can rise as it gets closer to cruise date, with maybe some sales on occasion (although never as cheap on first week) Do they really raise prices after Pearl /Platinum purchase times?

Is this like the Disney restaurant reservation thing when I need to be ready to login at midnight?

The prices that rise quickly are usually new or unique itineraries. As a newbie cruiser, you might not know which these are.

When they offered cruises to the new Disney beach at Lighthouse Point, some of those dates had quickly rising prices. Especially the very first cruise (this applies to any new ship’s first sailing).

A cruise to Lighthouse Point with two stops at Castaway Cay - offered once in October 2024 and again in November 2024 - sold a bunch of cabins and saw big increases in price.

If you are looking for standard itineraries, there is a good chance the price will remain fairly steady from initial offering until Paid in Full date.

I do not know - but deduce - that they have preset triggers to determine when they will raise a cabin category price. “We will sell x number is these cabins at the introductory price, then increase.” But also increase prices if the ship is filling quickly.

As it is, they know when high demand weeks or seasons occur, and the starting price is already higher.

Well this is an educational thread- I've only done one cruise, so this is all pretty new to me - didn't plan this far in advance! If I'm understanding, prices that were just posted, are not this prices I will see if I book the first day I'm eligible?? I've been told usually cheapest when first offered, and of course vary based on dates, and can rise as it gets closer to cruise date, with maybe some sales on occasion (although never as cheap on first week) Do they really raise prices after Pearl /Platinum purchase times?

Is this like the Disney restaurant reservation thing when I need to be ready to login at midnight?
If you are interested in specific cruise pricing, I can give you an idea of what it is now (I am Platinum).

If you don’t make note of what the price is before booking begins, you will not realize the increase in price 🤭. I have probably paid more for a cruise by deciding on it six months out versus planning ahead.

Maybe that’s one reason I have thought Disney was so expensive (now I know it is that way all the time). It wasn’t so much extra when I started in 2007.

Any cruise you are interested in knowing the price? Itinerary, cabin category, and guest # and ages needed for quote.

What reservations open at midnight for the cruise and how far out. Just want to be prepared.

What reservations open at midnight for the cruise and how far out. Just want to be prepared.
If you are a new cruiser, 75 days for Port Adventures, specialty dining, and tastings. Then 30 days for Port Arrival Time, Princess Gathering (and other certain things that are cruise specific like Meet and Greets on Marvel Day at Sea).

Specifically (from DCL blog):
  • Activity pre-booking window opens for Pearl 123-days, Platinum120-days, Gold 105-days, Silver 90-days prior to the sail date. First time cruisers may begin booking 75-days out.
  • Online check-in process open for Pearl 40-days, Platinum 38-days, Gold 35-days, Silver 33-days prior to the sail date. First time cruisers may begin check-in 30-days out.

Yes, we transferred them to Costco after we got home. We had to call Costco to have them call DCL. This is the first time we have used Costco since reopening after Covid. All of our weird credits for cancelled cruises just made it too confusing with Costco. Will be happy with the extra kick back.
I didn’t know that you could book your placeholders through Costco. I will make note of this after our next cruise and do the same. Is there any difference between booking directly with Disney versus Costco besides the kickback from Costco? If for some reason we cannot use our placeholders offer a refund?

If you are interested in specific cruise pricing, I can give you an idea of what it is now (I am Platinum).

If you don’t make note of what the price is before booking begins, you will not realize the increase in price 🤭. I have probably paid more for a cruise by deciding on it six months out versus planning ahead.

Maybe that’s one reason I have thought Disney was so expensive (now I know it is that way all the time). It wasn’t so much extra when I started in 2007.

Any cruise you are interested in knowing the price? Itinerary, cabin category, and guest # and ages needed for quote.
Thank you! 3 kids ages 12., 10, 8. Plus 1 adult. Me with my grandkids.
July 28 - August 2, 2025
5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Fort Lauderdale

Sailing to Disney Castaway Cay/Nassau, Bahamas/Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point

Looking for Veranda, possibly Consierge.

I originally thought about trying out the Treasure ( my last cruise was only a 3 night Wish with one grandkid and niece- we did consierge then -this one is to include my other grandkids,; I promised them a trip when they got a little older ) But I wasn't really wanting 7 day and Def couldn't swing consierge on that one for 22K!

Would appreciate any info on pricing for Western Caribbean for June 28-July 5, 2 adults and 2 children. 4B category Deluxe Family Oceanview with Verandah. Deck 8 or 9. Thank you so very very much. Appreciate your help

Would appreciate any info on pricing for Western Caribbean for June 28-July 5, 2 adults and 2 children. 4B category Deluxe Family Oceanview with Verandah. Deck 8 or 9. Thank you so very very much. Appreciate your help
IMG_8956.jpeg

July 28 - August 2, 2025

Sailing to Disney Castaway Cay/Nassau, Bahamas/Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point

I originally thought about trying out the Treasure ( my last cruise was only a 3 night Wish with one grandkid and niece- we did consierge then -this one is to include my other grandkids,; I promised them a trip when they got a little older ) But I wasn't really wanting 7 day and Def couldn't swing consierge on that one for 22K!
IMG_8957.jpeg

July 28 - August 2, 2025

The “Family” verandahs have a Murphy Bed in addition to the twin bed hidden in the back of the sofa and the upper berth above that. (If each kid wants a personal mattress and Nana wants her own mattress, too).

Lots of cabins in multiple decks.

IMG_7201.jpeg

In case you wondered the price for various sizes of Concierge:

IMG_7202.jpeg

I can screen grab views of the various decks, too. My 3 yo (great)niece’s visit is over.

I didn’t know that you could book your placeholders through Costco. I will make note of this after our next cruise and do the same. Is there any difference between booking directly with Disney versus Costco besides the kickback from Costco? If for some reason we cannot use our placeholders offer a refund?
Yes, you can transfer your onboard bookings and placeholders to Costco. You have to call them and then they have to call DCL to make your actual booking. We always have room number we want, etc ready to give them. Refund of placeholders still comes from DCL. If you are an executive member, the amount of your cruise also factors into your yearly rebate. Any changes have to be done through Costco. You cannot do it through DCL directly. Hope this helps.

The “Family” verandahs have a Murphy Bed in addition to the twin bed hidden in the back of the sofa and the upper berth above that. (If each kid wants a personal mattress and Nana wants her own mattress, too).

Lots of cabins in multiple decks.

View attachment 843376

In case you wondered the price for various sizes of Concierge:

View attachment 843377

I can screen grab views of the various decks, too. My 3 yo (great)niece’s visit is over.
Thanks for this. On the Wish we did Family room, it was nice. I think it's interesting that the supposedly upscale consierge cabins have the double pullout sofa- the other configuration is better I think.

I appreciate the info

Teens are a little more expensive than kids. I used 8 and 10 for ages. The break is when they are 13. For this category, the teen is $1946.

Here’s availability:

IMG_7203.jpeg
IMG_7204.png
Category 4B availabilities on Decks 8 & 9:

IMG_7205.png
IMG_7206.png
IMG_7207.png

IMG_7208.png

Last edited:
Thanks for this. On the Wish we did Family room, it was nice. I think it's interesting that the supposedly upscale consierge cabins have the double pullout sofa- the other configuration is better I think.

I appreciate the info
Sharing a traditional sofa bed was not a plus in our book, either.

Teens are a little more expensive than kids. I used 8 and 10 for ages. The break is when they are 13. For this category, the teen is $1946.

Here’s availability:

View attachment 843378
View attachment 843379

View attachment 843380
View attachment 843381
View attachment 843382

View attachment 843383

Here’s availability:

View attachment 843378
View attachment 843379

View attachment 843380
View attachment 843381
View attachment 843382

View attachment 843383
Thank you so very much. Appreciate all the detail and various choices. You are very kind and I am grateful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter