They played my voicemail!

aGoofyMom

DIS Veteran
And I finally got the nerve to listen last night. I did manage to get my point across - Yay!

Thanks everyone - we definitely have to go to DL now.

DD's birthday is usually right at the start of school - this year it will be the first day of school. In 2009 her birthday is the week before school starts. We had planned that it would be our trip for the year and then the podcast cruise came up. That is why I came up with DL for her birthday instead :goodvibes

I will be checking in on the DL portion of the boards, guidebooks - any source.

If anyone here wants to offer up suggestions for us please do!

Donna

My family will be at DL in just a little over a month. It will be a late celebration of DS's (Feb) and DD's (Mar) birthdays...so we'll let you know how it went. :goodvibes

Sorry I missed the original post...but thanks for the suggestion! This sounds so very cool. She has been soo good, knowing that I have already had a WDW birthday, and helping me plan DH's WDW birthday and now knowing I will celebrate another Disney birthday on the cruise - I want to make it really special for her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter