Things for 18 year old boys

Helen1203

Earning My Ears
If my nephew is planning a trip to Orlando, will he be able to get into the restaurants/clubs just to hang out in, if he is only 18? He and a few friends are trying to find a vacation to go on during the summer and their concern is that they won't be ablt to enjoy any of the nightlife. They are not drinkers, they just want to be able to go places in the evening. Do you know if they will be allowed into any of the CityWalk restaurants, etc.? Thanks for your help.

Eating at the restaurants won't be a problem. AT Citywalk it's fun just walking around the outside area, there's so much going on. There's a movie theater also. My kids (19 & 17) like to spend time playing the basketball shooting games at NBA City. At Pleasure Island you have to be 18 to get in without parents as long as they have ID they'll have no problem there (only 1 or 2 clubs they can't enter...21 + only).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter