Things I have never done at WDW and am determined to do this time!

My DS 7 is all about the hidden Mickeys. It is a great thing to look for, because it makes us slow down and enjoy our surroundings instead of running full pace. How ever if left to everyone else we are going to:

1. dole whip (yummy)
2. try to get to Tm Sawyers Island
3. jungle Cruise
4. Stay at BWV
5. TM ( it was closed last time we were there)

This site is the best! I had no idea how much there was to do in WDW.

New Experiences for this trip...

1. Dinner @ V&A - courtesy of the glass jar on the sideboard filling up with change, money I've earnt from making cupcakes & kid's b'day cakes, and a garage sale or two before we leave.

2. Stay at a Moderate Resort (POFQ), stayed at Value Resorts previously, as we only use the bed and shower, except this time we've got...

3. DDP (courtesy of the Free Dining Promotion) - am not sure how we're gonna get through all that food????

4. Dinner @ BOG for DD13 (to be DD14)'s b'day. Yep I was one of the suckers who dialled continuously for around 3 hours when ADRs opened - only for me it was a LATE night to bed - it 'only' took 137 attempts from my cellphone and around 80 from the landline.

5. MVMCP, but not for the rides. My two (now teenage) DD's fondest memories or WDW are with characters, so when they read who's out and about dirung MVMCP, it became a PLEEEEAAAASSSE.

6. Star tours upgrade - Both this ride and the teacups are my arch nemesis at WDW - they turn me green!!! However, given all the gr8 feedback I've heard, i think I'll have to try it once.

6. Driving on the 'wrong' side of the road. (Wish me luck!) DDs & I are doing DME from Orlando Apt, but DH is flying into Sanford the next day (from Iceland) too late to get an ariport shuttle. So hire can for the day it is so us girls can go to the outlet malls etc. before driving out to Sanford to pick up DH.

Now for those of you with the Dole Whip on your list - for me it was a great disappointment. We make our own fresh pineapple juice for about 9 months of the year, so the Dole Whip tasted very artificial, & artificially sweet too.

We just got back last week and there are SO many things we didn't get to do because our 4 year old was our "cruise director." I'm making a Disney bucket list with some of your suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter