Thinking of Christmas

Great ideas! We will also be having a backyard bonfire of some sort. We usually always do a light tour, this time we will just stay in our own vehicles. I'll have to pick up some of the things you mentioned, and we'll put more effort into decorating in our back yard this year as we will hopefully be hanging out a bit more with outdoor bonfires, etc. Hopefully we have a milder Christmas. 40 below isn't fun, even with a bonfire outside!
Q
Saw this pop up on IG tonight. Cute licensed Disney stuff at miniso.ca. Hope they restock, I wanted to get the notebook and sticky notes for my DD’s stocking stuffers. https://miniso.ca/products/mickey-friends/

OMG I want EVERYthing!! I will be hoping they get back in stock ASAP.

Saw this pop up on IG tonight. Cute licensed Disney stuff at miniso.ca. Hope they restock, I wanted to get the notebook and sticky notes for my DD’s stocking stuffers. https://miniso.ca/products/mickey-friends/
OH EM GEE!! They have sooo many Donald items where he's HAPPY! That's extremely hard to find .. almost (just almost) makes me want to be COVID-bad and drive to the closest mall and buy it allllll. There are 2 within a 30 minute drive bad me for even thinking about it :(

OH EM GEE!! They have sooo many Donald items where he's HAPPY! That's extremely hard to find .. almost (just almost) makes me want to be COVID-bad and drive to the closest mall and buy it allllll. There are 2 within a 30 minute drive bad me for even thinking about it :(

Apparently this Disney merch is online only, for now. If you can get your cart to $50, it’s free shipping🙂

I'm just getting used to Facebook so it's no wonder I had no idea what IG was. Thanks for educating me. Maybe next year I will add Instagram to my portfolio of social media. :flower3:

It’s not even mid November and I’m down for the little boys .. new Mario LEGO , hockey game, couple of switch games and I think get snow racers IF zero have snow .. just stocking stuff left for them . Oh and the damn elf .. got one the playmobil xmas toy shop advent calendar and my Dino freak the Dino one .
DS I got him a keurig for school next year ( he “needed” one even tho he only drinks hot choc lol and a $100 AE gift card ( pc bonus 10k points for every 50 ) and some clothes .
DD wants an Apple Watch . I want to use my pc points to get a gift card where ever I buy but obviously I’ll wait to see STB and Black Friday am sales .
I got both big kids cookie advent calendars . Our local cookie lady is among them this year . Her work is phenomenal and I wanna shop local as much as I can for little stuff .
I had an Aww moment last night littlest reminded me when he and I had a night away and went to a home sense he “bought “ me a Xmas spatula . And told me he wants to go shopping for me again . I may have to actually let him go to the mall.. he hasn’t been in there since March ..
Going to try and clean and tomorrow pull out Christmas stuff and we’ll start decorating Sunday am . Can use a perk up right about now

I was missing Disney and thought I would try to make some Mickey heads for Christmas gifts. I am not very crafty but it turned out ok. Going to paint the buckets to look like Mickeys pants.
I got everything at the dollaramma if anyone else wants to play :earsboy:

Attachments

• 0999B009-EF33-4983-9E51-19254F26F0DC.jpeg
    0999B009-EF33-4983-9E51-19254F26F0DC.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 373998BD-B49B-4652-94F7-FB2D55B8714D.jpeg
    373998BD-B49B-4652-94F7-FB2D55B8714D.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 39504E8F-6C58-4395-B557-FAE307E72698.jpeg
    39504E8F-6C58-4395-B557-FAE307E72698.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 18
I was missing Disney and thought I would try to make some Mickey heads for Christmas gifts. I am not very crafty but it turned out ok. Going to paint the buckets to look like Mickeys pants.

Wow, these look amazing! I love the idea of painting the bucket like Mickey pants. I might just have to do this.

You should post those photos over in the Covid creativity thread. Well done!

So far I was thinking no more houses for the Grinch Christmas Village,,,,, however with a little home renovation and redesign I am seeing the possibility for maybe 1 or 2 more. lol

Hugs
Mel

WOOT! After checking daily, EVERYTHING is back in stock (at least right now at 8am lol).

I dropped $70 on Disney neck pillows lol. I have been hunting for the neck pillows for few years. Several years back I was at Disneyland in California and found the Micky and Minnie neck pillows at one of those gift shops outside the park. So much cuter than the ones Disney sells. Ours finally gave up after a LOT of use in roadtrips and flights.

WOOT! After checking daily, EVERYTHING is back in stock (at least right now at 8am lol).

I dropped $70 on Disney neck pillows lol. I have been hunting for the neck pillows for few years. Several years back I was at Disneyland in California and found the Micky and Minnie neck pillows at one of those gift shops outside the park. So much cuter than the ones Disney sells. Ours finally gave up after a LOT of use in roadtrips and flights.

I placed an order too, squeezed in just above the $50 mark to get free shipping, lol.

I really want to get these glittery tumblers and also the hand sanitizer holders, hope they are back in stock soon.

6E69A791-F420-452A-80A5-2A87F3F1F855.jpeg

OMG, thank you for posting that things were back in stock! I just put in a $65 order and can't wait for it to arrive. Part of it is for a friend's Christmas gift, she had to cancel their family's first Disney trip in April so she is going to love these gifts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter