This Can Be Closed

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
Everybody loved playing dress up, in VMK, right? Well I thought of a very simple way to allow us to be able to continue this. A fairly simple idea, you take an image of a character (on the blue customizable background), then you crop it, the head, the shirt, the pants, the shoes. Now if we did with two pictures, we now have 16 different people, we get 3 different images, we now have 64 possible people. Firstly, would anyone be interested in this. Secondly, has anyone done this.

Thanks,
Dude

Everybody loved playing dress up, in VMK, right? Well I thought of a very simple way to allow us to be able to continue this. A fairly simple idea, you take an image of a character (on the blue customizable background), then you crop it, the head, the shirt, the pants, the shoes. Now if we did with two pictures, we now have 16 different people, we get 3 different images, we now have 64 possible people. Firstly, would anyone be interested in this. Secondly, has anyone done this.

Thanks,
Dude

I believe that vmkfan13 is currently doing this project

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter