THiS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ASKED BEFORE BUT i NEED YOUR HELP...

Princess_Katie006

Earning My Ears
The haunted mansion is closing on Sept. 11 or 12th right? Well, when does it reopen in October? What day? Does anyone know? It's very important for my vaca. I might need to change my plans. Thank you.

I think it opens the first weekend in October if all goes well so the 1st or 2nd.

The Disneyland web site shows it going down on the 12th
(makes sense, a Monday), and being down through September. It does not currently show it scheduled to be down on Oct. 1.

If you love HM, it is worth putting off a trip until October to see the Holiday overlay. If you can, I'd give it a few extra days to be on the safe side...

CalGal said:
The Disneyland web site shows it going down on the 12th
(makes sense, a Monday), and being down through September. It does not currently show it scheduled to be down on Oct. 1.

If you love HM, it is worth putting off a trip until October to see the Holiday overlay. If you can, I'd give it a few extra days to be on the safe side...

Thank you guys so much. Your all so nice.
Well we are planning on the 9-11th so. I think that will be fine. Yeah, we are huge HM fans. That's why we decided against going in Sept.

How long does Haunted Mansion Holiday stay up and running?

Danvers said:
How long does Haunted Mansion Holiday stay up and running?

Through the Christmas holidays. It will be there for your Nov. trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter