This is my 5000th post

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
to the DDA

You are an amazing group of men and women. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you and sharing our lives. You have all inspired creativity in me, made me laugh, made me cry and have been a lot of fun!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Kate

:cool1: :cool1: WOOHOO KATE 5000!! :cool1: :cool1:

We thank you for all your brillant creativeness that you've shared with so many here in cyber space.You made us LOL out too Mrs.Potts :flower:

Thank you for all you do!

Now on to 10,000 posts!! :teeth:

Congratulations Kate! :cheer2:

julia & nicks mom said:
to the DDA

You are an amazing group of men and women. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you and sharing our lives. You have all inspired creativity in me, made me laugh, made me cry and have been a lot of fun!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Kate

Congrats Kate on the 5000!!! I am the one who should be thanking you for all the personalized designs that you have helped me with. Hopefully we can work together again later in the year for my families Magical Gathering.

Thank you again......you are a blessed person.....I mean that.

Lynn

Kate -- WAY TO GO! You have really made a positive impact on so many lives around here, mine included. Thank YOU!

5000 is Huge!!! You've touched the lives of SO MANY with your designs and thoughtfulness..........Here's to 5000 more!!!!!!! :thewave:

Congrats Kate. You have inspired many of us with your designs. Thanks for sharing your time and talents with others. Our lives are brighter because of you.

Kate, congratulations on 5000. What a ride. A few bumps along the road, but lots of good friends and kindness. Thank you for everything you have done for our thread and our creative obsessions.

Deb

Way to go. You have been amazing and without you there probably would not be a DDA. So Thank You for all you have done and all that we hope you will continue to do here at the DDA.

Delinda

julia & nicks mom said:
to the DDA

Thank you!!

Kate
As a very new poster who is spending a great deal of time reading old posts, I can tell you that you seem to be a great person and I can't tell you how generous it is you make designs for everyone...I'm thinking of doing several for our trip (especially since I'm turning 40 on our trip ;) ) 5000 posts is way cool! This is a great site!

Hey kate - you know what I think of you - but for all those out there in "cyberland" here is the top ten list about Kate:

10. She has made over 1,000 designs for people and never complains.
9. She handles all the requests for designs with no mention most of the time of a please from some of the people.
8. She entertains us all the time.
7. She cares about us, and she hasn't met us (except for Amy of course)
6. She helps out those that need help, even if it isn't design related.
5. She is not a disney employee, but should be for all of her gifted designs.
4. She has more threads addressed to her than anybody else I know. Most of those, however, start with "can I have....."
3. She's never asked for anything in return. (still blows my mind!!)
2. She's got two adorable children and I enjoy every story about them.

and the number 1 thing you should realize about Kate:

There would be no DDA without her. She is the heart and soul of the DDA, and while she couldn't do it without us - I'd like us to all realize that we couldn't do it without her.

So please take a minute, Please, and PM her to tell her how much she means to you. It doesn't have to be long, just insert a smilie to let her know you are thinking of her. I know it would mean the world to her.

So why are you still reading?? :teeth: Go send her a PM !!!!!! :teeth:

kimmikayb said:
As a very new poster who is spending a great deal of time reading old posts, I can tell you that you seem to be a great person and I can't tell you how generous it is you make designs for everyone...I'm thinking of doing several for our trip (especially since I'm turning 40 on our trip ;) ) 5000 posts is way cool! This is a great site!

I don't want to hijack Kate's thread :worship: :worship: , but just wanted to welcome you. :wave2:

Steamboat Marti said:
Hey kate - you know what I think of you - but for all those out there in "cyberland" here is the top ten list about Kate:

10. She has made over 1,000 designs for people and never complains.
9. She handles all the requests for designs with no mention most of the time of a please from some of the people.
8. She entertains us all the time.
7. She cares about us, and she hasn't met us (except for Amy of course)
6. She helps out those that need help, even if it isn't design related.
5. She is not a disney employee, but should be for all of her gifted designs.
4. She has more threads addressed to her than anybody else I know. Most of those, however, start with "can I have....."
3. She's never asked for anything in return. (still blows my mind!!)
2. She's got two adorable children and I enjoy every story about them.

and the number 1 thing you should realize about Kate:

There would be no DDA without her. She is the heart and soul of the DDA, and while she couldn't do it without us - I'd like us to all realize that we couldn't do it without her.

So please take a minute, Please, and PM her to tell her how much she means to you. It doesn't have to be long, just insert a smilie to let her know you are thinking of her. I know it would mean the world to her.

So why are you still reading?? :teeth: Go send her a PM !!!!!! :teeth:

Well said Marti!

:rose: :flower3: :upsidedow

:rockband:

Hooray Kate!!!

And thank you :goodvibes

We :worship: the Queen ::yes::

Congrats Kate. Marti said it best, you are one terrific lady and I am proud to have you as a friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter