This is why I love our purchase....

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
I know...I know...this might not happen in the future. But boy am I enjoying it now!!!

But I just booked a last minute solo vacation to SSR for December 12-16!!! I kept dreaming of the Christmas celebrations.

It really helps when you get DINGed by SW and then DVC is available. And we are going to the BW in March too(first one bedroom stay....eeek is that a studio only future mistake??????) DVC makes these decisions so much easier.

I feel so incredibly spoiled with DVC!

To me this is what our purchase was all about...what fun!!!

hi: yes, you may be totally spoiled by the 1 br. I know we were. Enjoy your trips!

Got 20 nights this year in studio with our 200 points. That's great to me. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

DH is a total 1 bdrm addict! He likes the full kitchen, w/d, big tub, DVD player, and just having another room to relax in! We did a studio at BCV and it really was enough for the two of us, but only for a short trip. For our longer trips, it's gonna be a 1 bdrm all the way!

I like DVC for the same reasons - I found out that my cousin was planning on going to Orlando and visit WDW for his honeymoon, but hadn't planned on a place to stay - and I'm talking only a few weeks before the wedding :earseek:! I called MS, found a studio at SSR, and booked him 4 nights on us. I felt great doing it for him.

D4D

That's great Ducky4Disney. I bet that felt wonderful to be able to do that for your cousin.

Not only did we finally decide to buy DVC this year after years of being not financially ready but this is the first year I found SW and their DING program. We usually drive. So it has been wonderful times two!!!

Sometimes I just have to let out a big fat sigh as in this is so nice.

1 BR's are addicting! We just did a add on to make sure we can always have one. LisaViolet! I am so happy for you, and admire you, for your solo trip. I might be going solo in February, let me know how you like it! (like any doubt right????) Wish we had SW..... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter