This just in from HRC. Re. Constitutional Amendment

donald...really

<font color=cc0099>Gotta watch out for closed mind
After weeks of silence on the issue, it was announced today that President Bush has decided to bow to the demands from right-wing extremist groups and hold a press conference in the Rose Garden of the White House to reiterate his support of the Federal Marriage Amendment. Fred Barnes reported in the conservative Weekly Standard, in newsstands today, that the Rose Garden press conference is scheduled for Monday, June 5th, a day before the Senate is expected to vote on the Constitutional amendment.

Before President Bush announces his renewed support for the FMA, call the White House and let him know that discrimination has no place in the U.S. Constitution. You can reach the White House comment line at (202) 456-1111.

Yep. Got it in my email. Thanks for posting it here.

Call. It will matter.

Aside from the one that was written out after ten years, hasn't every ammendement granted freedom? I <3 Bush...wait...not so much.

Banzai said:
Aside from the one that was written out after ten years, hasn't every ammendement granted freedom?

Not really. I would say that our 11th, 12th, 14th, 16th and 27th amendments all took rights away from people (14th also gave some rights :) ).

/carmi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter