This may sound like a silly question but which is better

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
EpcotMonst2.1.gif
this picture that I was using for my signature, the smaller, more discret, not taking up to much space or the new one, bigger, you can see us,(not that we really have to be seen) has Mike cut off! :( , I know it seems dumb but I can't really decide.

I prefer Mudducks to Mike any day!

Bigger one, great picture. Where did you get that done, my kids would love that.

Well Mrs Mamaduck I say GO BIG!!!!!! Where did you get that picture???

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

We had had it done at the Epcot Kodak store, dd said it was right outside Journey to Imagination- actually she said "that Figgy guy ride"- they do all sorts of neat background things, crystal cutting ,wooden frames, etc. I think the price was something like $8.95 for a 5x7 with mat.
I'm really happy we did it, dd loves Monsters Inc. and it's one of the rare few of us together.

Good Wednesday Afternoon Everyone,

You can also get that picture done in Magic Kingdom just beside Tony's. It's in the same building where you pick up your Mickey/Main Street pictures. My son got his done free after we completed the Trivia Challenge in December.

It's quite neat all the things they can do with a camera and a computer.

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter