This use to be my playground

YES!
II don't know - Someone "crapped in the punch" here -
and now people don't hang. :sad2:

Hopefully things'll settle down and people'll come back. I'm just starting to settle in.

and now ..Like a Virgin.... I'm going to have to find that old Madonna tape and drive around in my 2000 Volvo with the tape player (the only one we have left) to get it out of my head.

I too think it's sad that there are so many things we'd like to talk about but "can't" It's kind of weird.

Yeah, I agree - it's way too quiet!! I've been pretty busy but I tried to hop in a read once in a while. And I can't play on FB (because of my job) ,,, besides, I like to hide from Rosie and her torture.

You can run...but you can't hide. ;)

And you're right about crapping in the punch. We all get along on FB. Here's there's always a few that you try to avoid conversations with at times. Just sad.

But even so - we're all adults - we know how to avoid -
or just be politely cordial - it's fine if we don't all agree on everything.
That's what keeps the world turning.

And who ever needed a damn Mod to end a spat anyway.
Come on - you don't have mods out in the real world.
Oooooh run and tell the mod they were mean to me - geesh!
We disagree - things get heated - it runs its course.
Sure it may take a while but still.
Adults! We're Adults!
I'll admit I'm not a big fan of rules - any rules.

You all know my mantra...

NEVER A SHORTAGE OF WHACKS ON THE DIS.

I still check in here, but on FB there aren't lurkers or trolls. When you have a public forum one of the neat things is chatting with new posters. But it's a double edged sword. Bigots, stalkers, and whacks also come with the territory. :rolleyes1

You can run...but you can't hide. ;)

Sure I can ... oh wait, you know where I live!!!:eek:

Adults! We're Adults!

That's just crazy talk Wally! Next you'll want to run with scissors. ;)

That's just crazy talk Wally! Next you'll want to run with scissors. ;)

I know - nutz right?
Thank god for those RULES to guide us!
And still they get into squabbles over on the CB all the time.
Hummmmmmm :rolleyes:

I think we need one of your oh so fab parties!

But hold off for a while ... I'm gone all next week and I hate to miss out.

Oh, and don't tell Rosie about it - we all know what she's like at parties.

You're being way mean to Rosie -
Call the Mod!
:rolleyes:

Rarely get over here anymore....every now and then I'll do a bit of hover (no, not hoover!) but I guess I enjoy trying to find the threads that are on the verge of a train wreck....and I just watch:rolleyes1

Wally, Sir, I agree wholeheartedly! I check everyday and I was wondering what happened to everyone? There always was some silliness going on but it was like POOF! All gone!

Adults! We're Adults!

Actually as an office manager I moderate daily! Putting out fires (metaphorically ;) ) and squelching in office bickering is one of my favorite daily activites :rolleyes:

Someone is expecting a new baby in February.....just say'n......You know I love to be the center of attention!;)

I'm still here! I check in daily as well.

For me, a lot has been changes in my online habits. With layoffs and a company bankrupcy at work, I have very little time to hang out on the GLBT board like I used to. Too freaking busy and stressed at work.

Add to that the fact that I'm in rehearsals for a show three to five nights a week, and that limits my evening participation as well.

Which limits me to using my iPhone, and let's face it. It's easier to facebook using a mobile device than it is to do the DIS GLBT forum.

And of course the past month has been my own personal hell and I'm so emotionally exhausted lately that I'm just not up for witty banter. Sorry. I know I'll come out of it eventually, but right now I'm either "numb" or "on the verge of crying . . . AGAIN". So I'm not great company right now.

That said, I love all of my DIS friends! You all have been so awesome, and I love you. Whether it was the silliness that I needed when I was stressing on wedding plans, or recently, when you've all offered so much support. You guys are a big part of my life.

So, start a big fun thread, and I'll try to play along as much as I can.

Geez, now I'm rambling incoherently . . . I'm going to bed.

Exactly. When you speak your mind about something that someone disagreed with, they went off running to complain to a moderator.

Thats why I dont post here much anymore....The Moderator is a pain!

But seriously, I think Facebook has a lot to do with it.....

Oh and Shrek is gonna be gone for 5 days, anyone willing to bail me out of jail this week?

Gaaawd - don't pick me! :scared1:
The last party thread I started here got closed down in 2 pages!

People just seem to act unruly when I'm around :rolleyes:
I don't know why that is?
I still come over to see what is happening, I love your party threads, :goodvibes
And of course the past month has been my own personal hell and I'm so emotionally exhausted lately that I'm just not up for witty banter. Sorry. I know I'll come out of it eventually, but right now I'm either "numb" or "on the verge of crying . . . AGAIN". So I'm not great company right now.

:hug:

Thats why I dont post here much anymore....The Moderator is a pain!

But seriously, I think Facebook has a lot to do with it.....

Oh and Shrek is gonna be gone for 5 days, anyone willing to bail me out of jail this week?

Got ya covered:thumbsup2:)

wow - up to 3 pages - impressive! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter