This use to be my playground

Um, no.

I was using your goat against Luis.

I haven't said anything about you today.

I can if you want to . . . .
OH! You're right!

I'll let the world be the judge:
DisneyWorld2007149-2.jpg

OMG, we've gone into reruns!!

We're over the hill, we're like season 12 of the Simpsons, we've run out of original material! HORROR!

OMG, we've gone into reruns!!

We're over the hill, we're like season 12 of the Simpsons, we've run out of original material! HORROR!

So in your case that would be what?
Chico and the man?

Finally, an entertaining thread here! I look and look and the few new threads I see tend to be pretty depressing. Not that I don't care about people's requests for prayer and such, but this used to be fun, too! FB is fine, but it's not as focused as this venue. If all the people moaning about it started posting again, we could get it back, right? Right??

Sorry, Wrong Chimney is damn funny, though. I directed "It's a Wonderful Life" which went up last week and this week "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" opens. Must write myself a reminder that directing two shows and having auditions for the next is NOT the way to enjoy the holidays.

One of my actors closed the show on Saturday and began auditions for her show on Monday. I thing she is glutten for punishment to do back to back shows like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter