Those going SOLO Nov. 8-11 PLEASE Wear your....

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
GREEN Ribbons!;) I will be at EPCOT on Friday Nov. 8 from: 2:00pm on. Sat: MGM from 7:00am till at least 1:00 and than MK from about 4-closing. Sunday: MGM for SSW Character Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine with 2 other AMC fans!:teeth: :wave: Also, I will be AK sometime that day, so keep an EYE out!;)

I will NOT be able to make it to DIS CON due to my job. I changed Job Status recently and they agreed to the Nov. trip but not the one in Dec.:( :( So, I am leaving in 17 days for WDW and Super Soap Weekend!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

:( Can't you even come for the weekend and meet some of us? There are lots of meets planned. We will miss you if you can't :(

nativetxn, but I had planned on coming on Dec. 6 and 7th, but I have to work BOTH those days, plus Mon-thursday, as my Assistant will not be available at that time.:( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter