• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I can't believe that the SWAGO square I need for my max payout ("X") is the stupid Swag Code:badpc:. Every time I get an alert that there is a code available, I am not near my computer to enter it into the SwagButton box. When I get the update on FB, the codes are already expired. Hopefully, I can catch one today because I have to work tomorrow and I will submit my board before I head in to work so that I don't forget. If I can get a code, it's 450 SB! Without it, I can still get 200 SB which is not too shabby. I bought a Steak n Shake gift card ($25) since they had a 20% rebate so I got 500 SB right there and made both my goals today:goodvibes.

PurexCrystals

How long does it take for the "complete a gold survey on the sb answer app" square to color in? I took a 1 sb survey but the swago square is not marked off??

Also, be aware, I was an idiot and didn't realize that the 1sb survey on the answer app would count as one of my double survey wins. D'oh!

Quoting myself....The 1 SB survey never did change my SWAGO square, but
I found a 5 minute survey that did and it was instant. So, yay!

PurexCrystals
Got the notice while I was shopping at Target!! But I made it home in plenty of time and submitted it and my SWAGO board! Yeah!! 450 SB bonus + the 500 SB for the gift card I bought this morning...and my nCrave video that I started this morning (LTG) is STILL going. I have over 1000 SB today:cool1:

I am also super excited to see that the Exxon/Mobil was added to Swagbucks Local. That is the station that I usually use since it is right on the way to my kids' school (although now that summer is here, we won't be driving that way every day) so it will work out great. This means that when I stack it with the 2% I make with my Best Buy Visa, I'm earning 4% in reward dollars on every fill up! With a 35-gallon tank and gas at $2.85/gal, that will add up fast. I will probably average about $2.50 in rewards for each fill up which (I think) is awesome:thumbsup2. My goal is to try and earn about $50/month in rewards from all "free" sources. When I can knock $5 off of that goal simply by putting gas in my truck, I am ecstatic!:goodvibes

Hi Swagbucks peeps
I am playing Swago and Can't figure out how to get to Lifestylz or Sportly
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Uggg! It looks like my awesome luck running my AYCE nCraves practically non-stop for 4 days has run out. I got the dreaded message this afternoon!

There are no activities available, please check back later!

I’ve been running S’mores tv for an hour and just noticed I haven’t gotten any credit for them. Struggling to meet first goal today.

What's your go to when you need SBs to make goal and the surveys aren't working for you? I need to earn 50SBs to make my goal today, and I can't find anything that'll hit tonight!

What's your go to when you need SBs to make goal and the surveys aren't working for you? I need to earn 50SBs to make my goal today, and I can't find anything that'll hit tonight!

I'm showing Binocular Lady in the Sponsored videos, i'd work that until it disappears. One night I spent a couple hours working LTG, got 30 rounds @ 2sb each, while watching tv. Play the free games for 10sb total. Any watch videos I've got, let them roll while checking out Discover offers (since I'm desperate) to see what credits. If very desperate I'll try a RevU survey, sometimes they actually work right and I can qualify and finish one (but rare).

Did you get or do the travel sign ups in PL? There were a few for 12sb where you just clicked and instant credit. I see the Branson one now when I didn't have it the other week. There's also a NC or SC one, myrtle beach, and another I can't think of. Maybe you'll get lucky and have one of those. Sometimes I'll clear my cookies and cache and then try some offers again to see if that will get it to credit.

I also see the "Stop spending, start saving" offer in the Discover page, 2sb, says you can do it every 5 minutes but I tend to forget about it after I've done it once so not sure how accurate that is. I don't think I actually printed the coupons, I think it credited just visiting the page. There's 2 of them listed and a "Save on everyday products" one that has a max of 3 in a day.

I need things that will credit from an iPad. Most discover tasks never credit for me.

I haven't done any surveys in 2 weeks and haven't reached my goal. What are quick things to do. Sick of spending 1 1/2 on the computer each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter