Those using swagbucks ???

@Marionnette - Did you know there's a way to cash out Perk for Paypal at a 1000 pts = $1 rate? You have to have an older account to be eligible. There's an option for Instant Pay Pal on the perk.com/rewards page. I forget exactly how you enable it if it's not there, but that information is out there on the interwebs.

The one drawback is you can cash out max $2 per day, but I can't earn that fast anyway with Perk these days.
Thank you. I redeem for Amazon GCs using the Perk Wallet app because a $25 GC is only 24250 instead of 25000 points. I do have the Instant PayPal option, so I may do a combination of the two since I typically earn more than 2000 Perk points per day.

I haven't been on swagbucks pumping out surveys and watch the past 2 days. I logged onto the site today to see I had 3800 SB. Turns out a survey I did awhile ago worth 1000 credited yesterday along with 2 shops about 40 each that credited. SO I hit yesterdays goal without even seeing the site and today another survey I did awhile ago credited for 2400. That made my day lol

So the new ones will run on an iPad? I could never get ncrave to run on an iPad or safari on my phone. That’s new right? That’s pretty cool!
Can I run on there and my laptop? I don’t think you can run the watch page one and the ncrave at the same time, mine wouldn’t do that when I was just checking it.

I am liking that the stuff from the new watch page will continue to run during the day or over night with the 1 sb. Today I’m at my computer at work and just running the 4 sb ncraves resetting after each one. But, one of them did continue on to 1 sb’s when I didn’t get to change. Went a few times then I changed it to another 4, it did not continue so trying to figure which one did continue.

No, I mean the videos under watch on the home page (watch 12 videos for 1 SB, etc), not nCraves, they don't work on the iPad. I didn't have anything under the new watch tab, but now that I am home from vacation in Canada, nCraves work on my desktop and I now have the 'Get Started' link under the side Watch tab.

I'm glad everyone is getting all of these unexpected survey points! I logged in tonight and successfully completed a survey and tried another one....it then kicked me out and blocked me from surveys! UGH!!!! This happened once before and I have no clue why! Just in time for SWAGO...boo hiss :-(

Now my nCraves keep stopping. No more running all day or through the night for me. Even thought it dropped down to 1SB, it was still something. But not anymore. :worried:

Now my nCraves keep stopping. No more running all day or through the night for me. Even thought it dropped down to 1SB, it was still something. But not anymore. :worried:

same here and the new watch....also not working :-(
SB is hating me this week....no nCraves and banned from surveys.......bummer

same here and the new watch....also not working :-(
SB is hating me this week....no nCraves and banned from surveys.......bummer

That's awful! Can you put in a ticket about watch not working? I did that when I didn't have nCraves when I first started and then they magically showed up!

That's awful! Can you put in a ticket about watch not working? I did that when I didn't have nCraves when I first started and then they magically showed up!

It works for about one round and the putters out.....then will work again for another round or two and then die again. It comes and goes, but I'm used to it. I was able to compensate with surveys when nCraves and Watch weren't great, but now that I'm out of surveys, I'm kind of lost. I'm hoping they are able to restore me soon :-( I was just banned on Saturday from surveys, so I put in a ticket for that. And then hopefully my Ziplock & Windex offers credit soon, if not I'll be putting in tickets for those the last week of September.

Now I see Sam's specifically as a gift card option. Is that new?

No, I saw it out there before. I think it just doesn't usually make the Top or Frequent GC redemptions. I think more people think Walmart to use at Sam's club too, rather than thinking to get Sam's club to redeem at Walmart.

SB Local has removed Cost Plus World Market and Forever 21 so now there's nowhere on it I would shop at or eat at so I won't be filling that square on Swago.

Does joining Swago kill your ncrave opportunities? I typically make way more from ncrave than Swago, so I don't want to screw it up.

Anyone else think that the new spin & win wheel is garbage? I got all Swagstakes and Swag IQ with only one 20% survey bonus and one double search in 25 spins.

SB Local got rid of Cost Plus and everywhere I else have ever gone except for 1 restaurant, which I actually like, but I'm not going to bother. I think for the first time in a year since I got back surveys after being temporarily banned, I'm not going to complete SWAGO. It's just not worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter