Those using swagbucks ???

Leaving tomorrow for a short mother-daughter trip. :earsgirl: princess:
Approximately 1/4 the cost of our resort/tickets were paid for with Swagbucks/Shopkick/Ibotta.
Flights paid for with Rapid Rewards points
Food paid for with Disney gift cards bought using Dosh savings or Retail Me Not discounts.

Savings apps and reward programs do work for those who keep at it! :flower:

Yep! DS and I are going down later this month for a short trip- going to a MNSSHP, a day of food and wine, and some retail therapy. EVERYTHING paid for from earnings from sb. Won’t have my Oct 19 paid for as quickly, but that’s the way it goes.

Check your survey list for a featured survey with the same amount of sb. It's a terrible system, wish they'd actually email like all the surveys say they will. But if it's a high value one it's pretty easy to spot. Can't go by the survey ID or anything as that changes with each part.

Thanks. It was there in the gold surveys today with one of the required follow-ups. I have to remember to keep checking for the others, I don't always look at surveys regularly.

Wow, I did not plan this well. Just realized I have 780sb in pending shops and offers scheduled to credit today and I did a Best Buy shop that was picked up over the weekend whose 750sb bonus may post today too. My 2nd daily goal is 100sb for 10sb bonus :headache:

ETA: Yep, BB bonus posted too. It's hard to be sad about 1530 points posting and yet still a little bummed I did not think this through to get more than 10sb extra out of it.

I really think that SB messes with our second daily goal based on Shop because my second goal has been 380-500 for the past several weeks with a bonus of 30-45. Today, I will have 580 Shop SB crediting and of course, my 2nd goal is 200 with a bonus of 18. But then because today I'll have so many SB, tomorrows 2nd goal will be high again and I probably won't get it :-( September was an extremely dry SB month for me, I had to 'work' a lot harder to meet my personal goal and I still was shy. Looks like October is going to be a rough one too :-(

(and I'm using the term work loosely....as I don't really think SB is work ;-)

I really think that SB messes with our second daily goal based on Shop because my second goal has been 380-500 for the past several weeks with a bonus of 30-45. Today, I will have 580 Shop SB crediting and of course, my 2nd goal is 200 with a bonus of 18. But then because today I'll have so many SB, tomorrows 2nd goal will be high again and I probably won't get it :-( September was an extremely dry SB month for me, I had to 'work' a lot harder to meet my personal goal and I still was shy. Looks like October is going to be a rough one too :-(

(and I'm using the term work loosely....as I don't really think SB is work ;-)
I think they base the goal on a moving average. I’ve never seen them drop then shoot up the next day in the 3.5 years I’ve been a swagbucker.

I think they base the goal on a moving average. I’ve never seen them drop then shoot up the next day in the 3.5 years I’ve been a swagbucker.

I've been doing it for about 1.5 years and I've noticed this before, but I believe you are probably correct. I don't think SB has time to sit around and babysit everyone's accounts. My post was more tongue in cheek, but yes, it was whining.....whining over about $.25.......so that helps put it all back into perspective. I'm done complaining now :-)

They do usually, but I've had the same thing happen when I was really working SB. I may even have posted about it. Sometimes it's just the bonus amount changed but the goal was the same, like 3 days in a row with say 300 2nd goals, bonus would be 30, 20, 30 :confused3 Of course I'd have something credit on the 20 day :p Likewise with the goal amounts, I'd finally have something >500 credit and that day it'd be 250 and the day before and after would be 400+. It's probably total coincidence but you notice it more when that happens.

They do usually, but I've had the same thing happen when I was really working SB. I may even have posted about it. Sometimes it's just the bonus amount changed but the goal was the same, like 3 days in a row with say 300 2nd goals, bonus would be 30, 20, 30 :confused3 Of course I'd have something credit on the 20 day :p Likewise with the goal amounts, I'd finally have something >500 credit and that day it'd be 250 and the day before and after would be 400+. It's probably total coincidence but you notice it more when that happens.
Oh they definitely monkey with the bonus amounts.

I've been doing it for about 1.5 years and I've noticed this before, but I believe you are probably correct. I don't think SB has time to sit around and babysit everyone's accounts. My post was more tongue in cheek, but yes, it was whining.....whining over about $.25.......so that helps put it all back into perspective. I'm done complaining now :-)
Oh, gosh. I whine about sb all the time. It’s nice to have an outlet of others who understand the highs and lows of swagbucks:)

Leaving tomorrow for a short mother-daughter trip. :earsgirl: princess:
Approximately 1/4 the cost of our resort/tickets were paid for with Swagbucks/Shopkick/Ibotta.
Flights paid for with Rapid Rewards points
Food paid for with Disney gift cards bought using Dosh savings or Retail Me Not discounts.

Savings apps and reward programs do work for those who keep at it! :flower:
Have fun!
It for sure adds up. I have earned enough to pay for four dinners and maybe a fantasmic show for 14 people!!

I got one for 1500sb too! Just finished a few minutes ago. The entire time I was taking it I kept muttering "I hope this doesn't crash. It'd better credit" to myself HAHA
haha same here. I was not expecting to get credit right away.

An easy 110SB. Discover > Acorn > Register Online today. You have to fill out basic info including address. I use a junk email for things like this. You do have to click the verification link in your email, but once you do that the SB credit instantly.

I also did the Gilette offer a few days ago. It's still showing as pending for a while, but I can't help but think I'm missing something. That was too good of a deal, especially since we always need razors anyway.

An easy 110SB. Discover > Acorn > Register Online today. You have to fill out basic info including address. I use a junk email for things like this. You do have to click the verification link in your email, but once you do that the SB credit instantly.

I also did the Gilette offer a few days ago. It's still showing as pending for a while, but I can't help but think I'm missing something. That was too good of a deal, especially since we always need razors anyway.

Did you say that you had done the Gilette offer before? It says first time users, so I'm wondering if I signed up again with a different email address if it might work? This is a great deal and we need razors!!!

Did you say that you had done the Gilette offer before? It says first time users, so I'm wondering if I signed up again with a different email address if it might work? This is a great deal and we need razors!!!

This was the first time I had done it. I think someone mentioned upthread that they had done it once before and then got a notice that they were eligible again.

This was the first time I had done it. I think someone mentioned upthread that they had done it once before and then got a notice that they were eligible again.

I've already done it, but wanted to try again....but only if I could get the SB ;-)
Thanks for your quick response!

For those of you who rack up over $600 a year... has anyone ever been sent a 1099 by Swagbucks?

Thx

Is it considered income if you are getting giftcards? I thought I read on here that it is not? But then again, I'm not tax law savvy....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter