Those using swagbucks ???

After seeing people post that they earn $1,000/year doing SB. I'm going to try to give it a go. I can play the videos at work and just ignore them no problem. But that only earn 2SBs. How am I going to earn more? Do I have to use their shopping portal?
Games, internet searches, surveys, etc. Videos at the moment are making me almost nothing unfortunately. Overall, I'm at > $5,000 in < 3.5 years.

Mine showed pending and today it shows expired!!! WTH???? My purchase credited today but no 500 bonus. Guess I’ll submit a ticket

Same for me too. I just sent a ticket. Let me know what turns up for you.

Doh, was hoping they fixed that after the last time but it's SB so not entirely sure why I thought it might happen. We had one earlier this year that did that, submitted a ticket and they credited it.

I should have got in when they glitched and gave it out immediately but I wasn't sure what to buy so I waited to spin since it had such a short window. Mine credits next week so I have my screenshots ready for the inevitable ticket.

Yeah, not happy about this at all.

After seeing people post that they earn $1,000/year doing SB. I'm going to try to give it a go. I can play the videos at work and just ignore them no problem. But that only earn 2SBs. How am I going to earn more? Do I have to use their shopping portal?

I mostly rely on surveys and looping videos. If I have to buy something, then yes go through their shopping portal. On PC, if you have nCrave that will run automatically, then you just let it go and hope you'll get double digits before it stops. These are the best cause you don't need babysitting. If you don't have nCraves (like us oldies), then just run whatever videos under WATCH that give you 3 SB (but you'll have to click new ones and repeat). Discover / AscendMedia have videos you can loop but they'll stop hourly, so it require some intervention. On phones, download apps like SB TV (4 or 5 of them). These will run videos automatically. Find the videos that are short (<1 min) and make them favorites. So just play those on daily basis. You can skip the video after 4, 5 seconds if you happen to be staring on your phone. If you hit your daily goal, you get bonus and it'll help. My Swag IQ (daily trivia app) is never a good point earner, just a couple here and there.

I get most of my SB with surveys. Out of the 100 i try I probably qualify for half. It all adds up. some surveys are 300 or more. I have done 3 In home testing this year that pay usually like 1500 sb. Swago helps. Especially when you get 50% survey credits. I do shop through SB but only when its worth it. I usually do ebates for that. Many of my sb earning this year came from BB bonus.

Rev u has really easy money earning ones. 30 sb here and there ads up. Make your daily goal to get a bonus at the end of the month. Most of the shop activities i do are only ones i would do anyways. Like Kidpix you order and send it back easy $30 or $40. Gillette pay $7 get $40, Fan duel Pay $5 get $20/ Donate $10 to a charity and get anywhere from $20-$40. order bark box for $21 get $40. there are alwasy deals and money makers. Keep following the board and people post all the

It all does start adding up.

So this is weird... I did an instore purchase at BB, received the 750 SB bonus, but my shop & earn is showing 0 as pending... :confused3

Also my 500SB swagup is still showing pending and the purchase credits tomorrow... hopefully it credits!

My only objective every day is to make my first goal. Anything beyond that is a bonus for me. I also strive to complete my daily to do list. I usually accomplish this by competing one survey, doing the swaggasauras run game and following here and a fb page for tips on what’s working. I also watch for offers that are money makers or things I would buy anyway. For example the ziploc baggie offer they have been running or the Glade candle one.

I just received a pending credit email for my Macy's purchase. Except my purchase was $112 and SB says it was $4.99. What??!

I just received a pending credit email for my Macy's purchase. Except my purchase was $112 and SB says it was $4.99. What??!

When I make purchases at Shutterfly using gift cards for some reason Swagbucks will only credit the amount I paid with the credit card. I always have to submit a request for credit.

Saturday

The entire purchase is on my Macy's card. Do you have to pay with Visa/MC to get credit?

Does SB list any exclusions on the Macy's page? Usually that means something was excluded so you got credit just for the eligible product. Or could be SB glitched and you could get it fixed with a ticket.

ugh. my spin and win swagup didn't credit today and now shows expired. submitted a ticket. why is swagbucks so impossible sometimes...

. order bark box for $21 get $40. there are alwasy deals and money makers. Keep following the board and people post all the

It all does start adding up.

So can you actually do the bark box offer for one time and then totally cancel? I thought when I looked into it awhile ago you couldn’t cancel. Was that wrong? Don’t have a dog, only cat, and don’t need the dog stuff lol just looking fur money maker. Thx!

So can you actually do the bark box offer for one time and then totally cancel? I thought when I looked into it awhile ago you couldn’t cancel. Was that wrong? Don’t have a dog, only cat, and don’t need the dog stuff lol just looking fur money maker. Thx!
I did the one month subscription and cancelled with no problem. That’s why one month costs more.

So this is weird... I did an instore purchase at BB, received the 750 SB bonus, but my shop & earn is showing 0 as pending... :confused3

Also my 500SB swagup is still showing pending and the purchase credits tomorrow... hopefully it credits!

I had the same thing happen the last time I used the QR code in-store at BB. I bought a $100 Disney gift card and I got the bonus but the shopping trip showed 0 SB and it never credited. I did not file a ticket because my purchase was for a gift card which is supposed to be excluded. I was just happy with the bonus.

did anyone purchase online at best buy on the 21 or 22nd? mine trip still hasn't linked. wondering how long to wait till I submit a ticket

I bought several things between 2 different orders on the 23rd and they started crediting yesterday. I bought a camera, tripod, memory card and case on one order. The tripod shipped by itself (USPS) and the rest came via UPS. I received all of the items yesterday and I got an e-mail saying that I'd received 30 SB for my purchase ($9.99) but they are not showing in my account. I reveived an e-mail this morning for 660 SB and it DID post this morning for the camera, case and memory card ($219). The other order I placed that day was for a Chromebook, which was a doorbuster (in the ad) so I was hoping it qualified for the bonus, but I have not received an e-mail, shop credit or bonus for it yet. I received the Chromebook yesterday, though, so I will keep watching.

I'm more concerned about my purchases from QVC. I spent over $750 with them on BF and I've received all but one item (it's still coming via USPS) but so far, I have not seen any SB activity. At 7SB/$1, I really want to make sure I get my credit for that purchase. I paid it all upfront (no EasyPay) so there shouldn't be an issue.

My best haul was actually for DH's birthday/retirement gift. He turns 50 today and retires on Friday after 30 years as a police officer. He wants a crossbow so I bought $600 in Cabela's gift cards from MGCP (earning 4850 SB!) and then went to the Cabela's site and bought the bow, earning another 1200 SB! That's over $60 in Disney money for me:teeth:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter