Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone planning on using their member recognition shopping bonus (I am L7 and mine was a 500 bonus when you spend $25+ shopping)? Obviously I will only shop somewhere I need something, but just wondering where everyone else plans to shop (if you do). I don't think any of the sites give CB or track for GCs, do they?

Just an update:
I got a Sam's club GC from Sam's using my dosh linked card and got the 2% back.
Even though it says not redeemable on GC, I went to Sam's through the SB portal and purchased a DGC with it.

The purchase is listed on my "visited stores" as a purchase but I can't get it to load to see the purchase amount but it has the shopping bag icon next to it. I'm hopeful I'll get an additional (2%, I think?) back.

I stumbled onto a “double dip” opportunity using Best Buy and SB. I recently purchased a Best Buy gift card in addition to my gas gift card to trigger the $100 spend for SB bonus. Got the 750
SB bonus and pending SBs for the spend. A few days later I used the $50 Best Buy GC to purchase a new coffee pot. I got SB bonus, (250) and pending spend credit on the amount of my purchase even though I paid with the BB gift card. Nice surprise to get double SBs on basically one out of pocket expense

Hm, it's either a long running glitch or SB isn't picking up on the BB GC's either. I did that a few times last year when you could buy GC's with Best Buy GC's and SB shocked me by crediting for the BB GC purchase too. At the time they were glitching on other things - like giving double credits and even crediting people for shop visits they didn't do - so I didn't think it was sustainable. Now that GC > GC is dead it's not something I'd do a lot but if I had to buy something small at BB I'd probably try it again.

Is anyone planning on using their member recognition shopping bonus (I am L7 and mine was a 500 bonus when you spend $25+ shopping)? Obviously I will only shop somewhere I need something, but just wondering where everyone else plans to shop (if you do). I don't think any of the sites give CB or track for GCs, do they?

I've got groupon credit to use before it expires and generally buy stuff there through SB. I have to get two for pedicure's if I can find a good deal so I'll probably do that. I've been waiting for them to refresh the deals from when I tried to buy a couple weeks ago. Otherwise most of the places I'm shopping don't have CB or I can get better somewhere else.

Looking to buy a new laptop before June so if they get a good CB on dell compared to others I may do it but I'm waiting for things to line up well with a sale and be in the mood to figure out what I want.

I think I'm going to finally bite the bullet and order the Haunted Mansion Loungefly backpack that I've been eyeing since it released. ShopDisney is only 1% back on sb but I have a couple tee shirts I "need" as well, which would put my total high enough to use the 25% off $100 purchase code.
I can get the two shirts I want for $13 each and the bag down to $56. Plus the 500sb bonus and 1% back. Pretty fair deal since I was planning on buying the bag anyway

So I know I saw at least several people here say they did the VUSE offer they My Points for 6000 pts, having already done in the past thru SB. I have already done they SB as well and tried to get it thru MP but cannot get it the go through. When I have to do the signing up my name it says you already have an account so I can’t really do my different email. I thought that’s how people were doing this by using a different email address.
How did anyone who’s done this get their’s to go thru? I thought you had to use your real name and address and just a different email? But since my address flagged me I’m not sure I even got to the email part (I tried several days ago). What about using a different address like my DD28’s since she doesn't have a my points acct? Not sure how I can make this work like others have. Any ideas?

I've got groupon credit to use before it expires and generally buy stuff there through SB. I have to get two for pedicure's if I can find a good deal so I'll probably do that. I've been waiting for them to refresh the deals from when I tried to buy a couple weeks ago. Otherwise most of the places I'm shopping don't have CB or I can get better somewhere else.

Looking to buy a new laptop before June so if they get a good CB on dell compared to others I may do it but I'm waiting for things to line up well with a sale and be in the mood to figure out what I want.

Groupon is a great idea! I can usually find an activity voucher there for something fun for the kids to do.

I think I'm going to finally bite the bullet and order the Haunted Mansion Loungefly backpack that I've been eyeing since it released. ShopDisney is only 1% back on sb but I have a couple tee shirts I "need" as well, which would put my total high enough to use the 25% off $100 purchase code.
I can get the two shirts I want for $13 each and the bag down to $56. Plus the 500sb bonus and 1% back. Pretty fair deal since I was planning on buying the bag anyway

Sounds like a really good deal! When we were at Disney last week, I really wanted the Loungefly purple sequin backpack, but it was $90! Even with my 20% off AP, I couldn't make myself buy it. Perhaps with some number crunching like you posted above I could justify it. :)

I did Bright Cellars before, liked the wine (though I'm not picky) and easy to cancel via email, though they will ask if you just want to pause your membership.
If you remember: How long after you joined and placed your order did the 5000 sb post as pending on your ledger?
I did it last night. I keep checking but it hasn't posted. I'm afraid this is going to be YET ANOTHER offer that I will have to go through the process of submitting a ticket. Seems like about half to one-third of large amount offers like this, I have to submit a ticket for. Maybe this one will be less of a pain, since I can crack open a bottle of wine before doing it. :tongue:

If you remember: How long after you joined and placed your order did the 5000 sb post as pending on your ledger?
I did it last night. I keep checking but it hasn't posted. I'm afraid this is going to be YET ANOTHER offer that I will have to go through the process of submitting a ticket. Seems like about half to one-third of large amount offers like this, I have to submit a ticket for. Maybe this one will be less of a pain, since I can crack open a bottle of wine before doing it. :tongue:
:drinking1
The best I can find is that I ordered on 12/2 or 3 and got an email from Swagbucks on 12/3 saying my swagbucks were pending until 12/10. This was back in 2017.

Mine took a couple days to list as pending

So, I'm brand new to SB. And I'm trying to go back and read all of the posts in my down time. I am. Can I just get a general consensus of how many SB you try to earn per day? Do you hit your daily total and bonus goal and stop? Or is it full speed ahead, matey?​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter