Those using swagbucks ???

Wow never heard of that. It's crazy they expect you to send the product and pay for shipping without your actually having the money. I always get the money to my paypal, but it's also been over a year since I've sold something on ebay. It's just not worth the hassle any more, especially since it seems to be so much more buyer friendly than seller friendly.

Same thing happened to me. I believe it was about 10 days or so before the funds were released to me. This is the exact reason I stopped selling on eBay years ago. Only doing it now to get the free SB because its a big cashout for minimal work. Once I've exhausted all my means of getting those SB offers, I'll be leaving eBay once again.

I'm not sure if they went away but I recently starting using them. I like that it is similar to the way that Watch used to be with the meter.
I tried to use it last night and watched 20 videos but it was pretty slow. I'll try again if I'm desperate. Certainly better than the playlists.

Same thing happened to me. I believe it was about 10 days or so before the funds were released to me. This is the exact reason I stopped selling on eBay years ago. Only doing it now to get the free SB because its a big cashout for minimal work. Once I've exhausted all my means of getting those SB offers, I'll be leaving eBay once again.

I won't get too anxious yet then. I've never sold anything on Ebay before so I wasn't sure how payments worked and there is absolutely no useful info on either ebay or paypal.

I tried to use it last night and watched 20 videos but it was pretty slow. I'll try again if I'm desperate. Certainly better than the playlists.

I timed the video until the meter went up and it was 45 seconds.
So if my math is correct 45 sec. x 10 videos / 60 seconds = 7.5 minutes to earn 3SB

I try to run them while I'm doing other stuff so I don't always notice that the meter has gone up and I can click on the next one.

It says in my Ebay seller dashboard that the payments were received. I can see the transactions through the dashboard.

However, in paypal, it says that it can take up to 21 days to post to your account, especially if it is your first sale. It then said that they hold it until several days AFTER the item us received by the buyer in an effort to make sure it arrives.

I've already been billed by ebay but I haven't received my payment yet! It is so frustrating!
If I remember right there is a way people can pay through PayPal that takes longer to clear. I want to say it's an echeck or something?? But a regular PayPal payment should credit instantly. Are you sure try paid through PayPal?? I would message them and ask. And make sure you had the correct email address in your listing to link to PayPal. Mine was incorrect once and it delayed the payment.
I would be very leary and don't mail it until you have the money.

Be sure to check your SB pending amounts for any Shop and Earn purchases. I have 3 purchases with Walmart.com in my pending folder that are supposed to be 7 SB per dollar but they are showing as 3 SB per dollar. You have to wait 32 days for them to credit to your account before you can submit a ticket for the correct amount so be sure to keep track!

Double check the site....it says 7SB per $1 but if you click on it, that's only for certain categories. I did the same thing....mine ended up being 3SB also so I checked and sure enough, the category I ordered falls in the 3SB.

Double check the site....it says 7SB per $1 but if you click on it, that's only for certain categories. I did the same thing....mine ended up being 3SB also so I checked and sure enough, the category I ordered falls in the 3SB.

On the SB page it says "The following are not eligible for SB: Purchases from Sam's Club and Samsclub.com, pharmacy, travel, financial services, tires, optical, Wal-Mart Connect internet service, gift cards, online gift cards and items purchased with Walmart's One-Hour Guarantee." I bought dog food, an igloo chest cooler, a Paw Patrol Blanket and swim diapers so I don't think those fall under any of the above mentioned categories. Was there something else that you saw? I may not be looking in the right place.

If you go to shop and search Walmart, then click the special terms this is what shows up:

Earn up to 7 SB per $1
That's up to 7% Cash Back!

Shop Now
Grab an easy 2 SB just by clicking through to Walmart. Walmart offers all the top brands at unbelievable prices. Shop online for everything on your shopping list and save time by picking up your order in your local store.

Special Terms
The following are not eligible for SB: Purchases from Sam's Club and Samsclub.com, pharmacy, travel, financial services, tires, optical, Wal-Mart Connect internet service, gift cards, online gift cards and items purchased with Walmart's One-Hour Guarantee

Baby, Home, & Clothing categories earn 5 SB/dollar
5 SB (flat)

Home Improvement, Sports & Outdoors, Pets, Household Essentials, Beauty, Party & Occasions, Patio & Garden, Food, Health, Jewelry, UNNAV, Gifts & Registry, Toys, Cells, Auto & Tires, Other, Office, Seasonal, Electronics earn 3 SB/dollar
3 SB (flat)

Photo Center, Video Games, Books, Movies & TV, Music earn 1 SB/dollar
1 SB (flat)

Tires
7 SB (flat)

Earn 2 SB just for visiting Walmart from this link. 7 SB for tire purchases is only available for a limited time. Tire purchases are usually not eligible for SB. Confirmation for tire purchases will be reported separately from other Walmart purchases and may not show up in your ledger for up to 45 days from purchase.

If you go to shop and search Walmart, then click the special terms this is what shows up:

Earn up to 7 SB per $1
That's up to 7% Cash Back!

Shop Now
Grab an easy 2 SB just by clicking through to Walmart. Walmart offers all the top brands at unbelievable prices. Shop online for everything on your shopping list and save time by picking up your order in your local store.

Special Terms
The following are not eligible for SB: Purchases from Sam's Club and Samsclub.com, pharmacy, travel, financial services, tires, optical, Wal-Mart Connect internet service, gift cards, online gift cards and items purchased with Walmart's One-Hour Guarantee

Baby, Home, & Clothing categories earn 5 SB/dollar
5 SB (flat)

Home Improvement, Sports & Outdoors, Pets, Household Essentials, Beauty, Party & Occasions, Patio & Garden, Food, Health, Jewelry, UNNAV, Gifts & Registry, Toys, Cells, Auto & Tires, Other, Office, Seasonal, Electronics earn 3 SB/dollar
3 SB (flat)

Photo Center, Video Games, Books, Movies & TV, Music earn 1 SB/dollar
1 SB (flat)

Tires
7 SB (flat)

Earn 2 SB just for visiting Walmart from this link. 7 SB for tire purchases is only available for a limited time. Tire purchases are usually not eligible for SB. Confirmation for tire purchases will be reported separately from other Walmart purchases and may not show up in your ledger for up to 45 days from purchase.

Weird. The whole "Special Terms" thing doesn't even show up for me. I only see what I posted above (and something else about tire purchases). Well, according to this all of mine are pending with the correct amounts. Thank you for posting this. I'd have opened 3 tickets for nothing at the end of the month!

If I remember right there is a way people can pay through PayPal that takes longer to clear. I want to say it's an echeck or something?? But a regular PayPal payment should credit instantly. Are you sure try paid through PayPal?? I would message them and ask. And make sure you had the correct email address in your listing to link to PayPal. Mine was incorrect once and it delayed the payment.
I would be very leary and don't mail it until you have the money.

I'm not sure if something has changed somewhere along the line, but way back (years) I sold a few things and I'm sure I got the paypal funds right away, but a few weeks ago I started selling a bunch more and when the buyer pays via pay pal, it shows in your PP ledger, but doesn't actually get deposited into your account for a week or so - my understanding is that as you get more experience as a seller that window will disappear, but you have to have a proven record, so to speak. Annoying, yes, but the funds are there, and yours, just not immediately available to you. I think if you mark your items as shipped, with tracking and the buyer marks it as received the funds may get released quicker as well...

I'm not sure if something has changed somewhere along the line, but way back (years) I sold a few things and I'm sure I got the paypal funds right away, but a few weeks ago I started selling a bunch more and when the buyer pays via pay pal, it shows in your PP ledger, but doesn't actually get deposited into your account for a week or so - my understanding is that as you get more experience as a seller that window will disappear, but you have to have a proven record, so to speak. Annoying, yes, but the funds are there, and yours, just not immediately available to you. I think if you mark your items as shipped, with tracking and the buyer marks it as received the funds may get released quicker as well...
But I have nothing in my paypal ledger. I went to try to enter the shipping details and I've got squat in my account.
I know it's the same email because I only have one. I don't know what's going on.

But I have nothing in my paypal ledger. I went to try to enter the shipping details and I've got squat in my account.
I know it's the same email because I only have one. I don't know what's going on.
Do you know for sure they paid via paypal? I would start by contacting your buyer first to see how they made payment.

Do you know for sure they paid via paypal? I would start by contacting your buyer first to see how they made payment.
It says in Ebay that it was a paypal transaction. When I click to see the transaction, it sends me to paypal and lands me on an error page.

I emailed them earlier today and am waiting for a reply.

It says in Ebay that it was a paypal transaction. When I click to see the transaction, it sends me to paypal and lands me on an error page.

I emailed them earlier today and am waiting for a reply.
It finally came!!! About darned time.

I just started back using Swagbucks. And I'm forgetting how to print the Walmart GC I earned. Can someone please help with instructions.
TIA

Swag Code Alert! Enter MomsFavorite in the Swag Code box until 2pm PDT/5pm EDT to earn 3 SB!

Last edited:

To me that means I don't have the money and won't ship until I get it. I don't care if eBay has my money to me that's not paid. I'm sure my feedback is old enough they would do this to me so no more selling there.

I just started back using Swagbucks. And I'm forgetting how to print the Walmart GC I earned. Can someone please help with instructions.
TIA
Welcome back to "Swagbucks World". :) You should receive an email telling you your gift card is ready. Click on the link in the email to view the gift card. You'll have to enter your SB password. When you view the gift card, you should see a small print option at the upper right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter