Those using swagbucks ???

Just submitted my swago board for 500 SBs and then realized I should've waited until tomorrow because I had already hit my first daily goal today. Ugh. Remember folks, the swago board winnings count toward your goal and time the submit accordingly. That's my PSA for today!

Hey I just tried this! I ran the lifestyle app and checked if it registered and got the 2 SB and right after that is the 50 SB from the EntertaiNow app! And only recently just got back that app to working after I finally figured out to re download it. Well, yay, thx for Sharing that that happened to you! Probably should keep an eye out for bonuses in the apps. I got probably five 4 SB rounds last night after the pp shared that info, so thx for that as well!

Got an email for "Open and click this email for 5 SB" got 10SB from it

Click the button in the email, instant 5. I clicked the "Continue" button on the offer page and got another 5. I closed out the website because I had done Porch before so I wasn't expecting the second 5SB. Guess just goes to show doesn't hurt to click once at least :)

I just ran the Lifestylz app once and only got 2 SB, but just after that I was credited with a 50 SB EntertaiNow bonus! Not a clue why. I rarely run EntertaiNow these days. Didn't count toward my daily goal but that's OK.

Hey I just tried this! I ran the lifestyle app and checked if it registered and got the 2 SB and right after that is the 50 SB from the EntertaiNow app! And only recently just got back that app to working after I finally figured out to re download it. Well, yay, thx for Sharing that that happened to you! Probably should keep an eye out for bonuses in the apps. I got probably five 4 SB rounds last night after the pp shared that info, so thx for that as well!

Just got a pop up on the HOme Page about this right now. Says you'll earn a 50 sb bonus if you download today and earn 2sb. Have to earn 2sb by 9/26 to get the bonus.

I downloaded it earlier this week for the Swago board, guess I'll fire it up and see what I get. Thanks for mentioning it!

I just ran the Lifestylz app once and only got 2 SB, but just after that I was credited with a 50 SB EntertaiNow bonus! Not a clue why. I rarely run EntertaiNow these days. Didn't count toward my daily goal but that's OK.

Just got a pop up on the HOme Page about this right now. Says you'll earn a 50 sb bonus if you download today and earn 2sb. Have to earn 2sb by 9/26 to get the bonus.

I downloaded it earlier this week for the Swago board, guess I'll fire it up and see what I get. Thanks for mentioning it!
I had deleted 4 SB apps recently because they weren't working properly for me any more for some reason. The 2 I've been able to count on have been SBTV and Indymusic.

After seeing you guys mention Lifestylz, I just downloaded it so I could try it again. Same problem I had before! There is no Favorites option, which is a huge negative. When I tried playing one Short Clip to see what would happen, when it was done it did not tell how many more videos I needed to play to earn 2 SB, etc.

How are you guys getting it to work for you?? What am I missing here? I've had the same problem with Sportly, EntertaiNow, and MovieClips which is why I had deleted those as well.

I had deleted 4 SB apps recently because they weren't working properly for me any more for some reason. The 2 I've been able to count on have been SBTV and Indymusic.

After seeing you guys mention Lifestylz, I just downloaded it so I could try it again. Same problem I had before! There is no Favorites option, which is a huge negative. When I tried playing one Short Clip to see what would happen, when it was done it did not tell how many more videos I needed to play to earn 2 SB, etc.

How are you guys getting it to work for you?? What am I missing here? I've had the same problem with Sportly, EntertaiNow, and MovieClips which is why I had deleted those as well.

Don't know, first time installing it. I'm on Android. I did the short clips as well. It's like 2 minutes of ads for a 5 second video, wait 9 seconds on the "Watch x more videos screen" and then it starts all over again. For not having to do anything, it was still painfully slow waiting to finish one set just for the Swago square.

So what happens when the video finishes, do you go back to the clips list? I wonder if you just clicked 9 clips if it would still credit for you?

I'm in the exact same boat. I can only use sbtv and indymusic.

I can only run SBTV and Indymusic also. Lost the ability to favorite all the others. And while SBTV and Indymusic still have the favorites but they hang up all the time so most days I just don't bother with them.

I use an iPhone and only SBTV has the favorites option for me. I tried deleting and reinstalling the Lifestylz and EntertaiNow and neither one gave me the 50sb bonus

Acorn has a build your disney family stick figure decal 20 sb

Must be gone already since I can't find it. I've done one but I'd do another for sb's :)

As for the apps, I still have them all on my burner android. I've been running mostly lifestylz because it's the only one that doesn't have an add that needs to be x'd out and because it's been giving bonus points. It's getting to be more videos than the others for the bonus though so since I'm home I'm babysitting the others. I don't think I've had an update for awhile because my favorites have stayed. But the last update or the one before that I've had to reset my favorites, I ended up with 2 in lifestylz instead of just one. It's harder to find super short ones. The ads have also been awful lately, they are to long and sometimes 2-3 between videos so it's taking a lot longer to get through a round.

I tried the "Earn 30 SB" offer in the discover list, it's a questionnaire about vitamins. However, they have a glitch in the survey so I'm not sure if it's broke for all or just people living in PA :)
First thing it asks you for is your zip code, then a couple questions later it asks for what state you live in with a drop down box. Well it looks like all states are there except PA. So I had the option to select the wrong state or close out. Giggles and kicks I selected the wrong state and, as suspected, disqualified. So not sure if just PA was left out or there's a programming glitch and it removes the state that matches the zip entered earlier.
Apparently its offered from Revenue Universe survey, which doesn't surprise me now because I haven't had a single one of those work correctly so I don't bother with them. Wish they would tell you where the questionnaire was coming from before you start, I can avoid a lot more that way.

The Enfamil Family sign up was a instant 25SB, you have to enter your address though during the sign up.

Discover: SB Offers: Enfamil Family Beginnings Signup
+25 SB

Today just stinks for me!! DQing all surveys and no Discover that I qualifying for. LTG is helping but it's going slowly

Must be gone already since I can't find it. I've done one but I'd do another for sb's :)

As for the apps, I still have them all on my burner android. I've been running mostly lifestylz because it's the only one that doesn't have an add that needs to be x'd out and because it's been giving bonus points. It's getting to be more videos than the others for the bonus though so since I'm home I'm babysitting the others. I don't think I've had an update for awhile because my favorites have stayed. But the last update or the one before that I've had to reset my favorites, I ended up with 2 in lifestylz instead of just one. It's harder to find super short ones. The ads have also been awful lately, they are to long and sometimes 2-3 between videos so it's taking a lot longer to get through a round.
Yeah I don't see it anymore. It did pop up early this morning again but I didn't see it just now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter