Those using swagbucks ???

For those who have cashed out a Visa CG, is creating a account for the first time cash out pretty painless? There is nothing I need on Amazon, and thought about switching to the Visa cards for a bit.

Mine were all in swagups are you missing some?

I don't remember seeing it? And they don't show expired one's anymore. I was on the 3rd place team, so I think it was only 25 SB, but I don't remember getting it. And I've cashed out twice, so?????

For those who have cashed out a Visa CG, is creating a account for the first time cash out pretty painless? There is nothing I need on Amazon, and thought about switching to the Visa cards for a bit.

This is all I cash out with anymore, you save $0.50 each time, so I've switched from Walmart gift cards to the Visa Gift Card. And then I used it to pay my Comcast bill. Not as exciting as when I saved it for Disney Gift cards, but less hassle!

This is all I cash out with anymore, you save $0.50 each time, so I've switched from Walmart gift cards to the Visa Gift Card. And then I used it to pay my Comcast bill. Not as exciting as when I saved it for Disney Gift cards, but less hassle!
The nice thing now is VV lets your save the tokens and then combine it onto one big Visa card if you want.

My sblive app seems to be working again, at the end of the year it would only let you go one round now im back to it working all night or about 40sb.

Regarding the swag ups after the team challenge, I do know they’ve changed how they do it. Used to be they refunded you the swagup amount after you redeemed for a gift card, and now they just discount the gift card you order by that many sb. Same result, but it does show up differently in the ledgers.

I accidently locked myself out of swagbucks by entering a wrong password too many times. Anyone ever have this happen? On my phone it says, "please contact support." On my desktop it says, "please try again later." Do you think if I try in a few hours on my desktop I will be able to get in. How do I even contact support if I am not logged in?

This is annoying. I don't do the in-store deals much, but they had Cheerios listed yesterday so I added it. Went out and bought a couple of boxes on sale at Target, went to add my receipt this morning and the offer is gone from my list. I checked the expiration, it was not until tomorrow. That 100 SB would have helped, I have a busy day and need it for the monthly goal. :(

Regarding the swag ups after the team challenge, I do know they’ve changed how they do it. Used to be they refunded you the swagup amount after you redeemed for a gift card, and now they just discount the gift card you order by that many sb. Same result, but it does show up differently in the ledgers.

I think that is what happened, but couldn't really remember????

I accidently locked myself out of swagbucks by entering a wrong password too many times. Anyone ever have this happen? On my phone it says, "please contact support." On my desktop it says, "please try again later." Do you think if I try in a few hours on my desktop I will be able to get in. How do I even contact support if I am not logged in?

Do you have an old email from them that you could respond to?

This is annoying. I don't do the in-store deals much, but they had Cheerios listed yesterday so I added it. Went out and bought a couple of boxes on sale at Target, went to add my receipt this morning and the offer is gone from my list. I checked the expiration, it was not until tomorrow. That 100 SB would have helped, I have a busy day and need it for the monthly goal. :(

Same thing happened to me with the Chobani multipack.

I think that is what happened, but couldn't really remember????

Do you have an old email from them that you could respond to?
Thanks. I was able to log in on my phone. Hopefully when I get home desktop will work too.

So I cannot log into my SB account from the desktop or from the video mobile apps (like SBwatch, etc). The Swagbucks mobile app is working though. I was able to put in a ticket through the "contact us" link on the SB homepage. Fingers crossed they get back to me soon and easily unlock my account.

102 first goal on a Saturday???? Remember when the weekend was closer to 60 or 70? Which was helpful since we don't get coupon prints on the weekend. And I've also noticed Wednesdays having lower first goals. SB must be changing things up?!?!

I just had to share/brag about my SB account.

So I ended up qualifying and completing a 3 day consumer study survey worth 3500SB. I had given up hope that I would actually be awarded that SB without having to fight for it a little, which seems to be pretty on par with my Swag experience as of late.

Well wouldn't ya know it, last night it dropped. It just so happened that I bought a gift card yesterday to close out my Swago board, which put me into a new membership level. When the survey hit for 3500, I also got the 2X survey bonus that was sitting there. $70 for going to going to 7-11 and uploading a video about Mt Dew.

Faith restored.

102 first goal on a Saturday???? Remember when the weekend was closer to 60 or 70? Which was helpful since we don't get coupon prints on the weekend. And I've also noticed Wednesdays having lower first goals. SB must be changing things up?!?!
I noticed that also - the last 2 Tuesdays my 1st goal was 75, and the Wednesdays were 50 and 60. Who knows what they are thinking?

Another team challenge starting Monday. I'll be on vacation (yay!) so it may be a struggle to make my 600 pts.

I'm hoping we get our usual superbowl surveys during the game tonight. Though last year, if I remember right, there were either less or people have figures it out and they were harder to get. Before that I remember being able to get a lot.

I'm hoping we get our usual superbowl surveys during the game tonight. Though last year, if I remember right, there were either less or people have figures it out and they were harder to get. Before that I remember being able to get a lot.

Where do you get super bowl surveys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter