Thoughts on the Mandara Spa at GCH

danceanddisney2010

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to the Mandara Spa at the Grand Californian? If so, how was the experience? My mom and I are trying to decide if we'd like to have a spa day in the middle of our 7 day trip :) What are your favorite services? What are your least favorite services? Thanks so much for the feedback!

I have been there twice and like it. It s a small spa and not full service (like a Burke Williams with the hot tubs and such). The massages are good but pricey. Honestly, if you will have a car, Burke Williams at the Block at Orange is a FAR better experience. Truly relaxing.

We will be staying at the GCH next Thursday-Wednesday and I surprised my mom for Mother's Day with a massage appointment so I'll report back!

In case your interested in any discounts I saw a discount on Groupon for this spa.

...It s a small spa and not full service (like a Burke Williams with the hot tubs and such). The massages are good but pricey...
Agreed. It's priced like a spa in Vegas or Hawaii, but lacks all the amenities.

In case your interested in any discounts I saw a discount on Groupon for this spa.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/mandara-spa-at-disney-s-grand-californian-hotel-spa-1

I've purchased similar deals for DW (on TravelZoo) over the years, but she told me to stop.
She found the quality of the massage too inconsistent.

Its expensive for what you get. My massage was no better quality than Massage Envy. Its a beautiful spa and the shower amenities are nice but it wasn't worth the money, even with Groupon.

It didn't blow my mind. It's nice, but not awesome.
Agree. And I was disappointed in the relaxation room where you wait. It is small and very uncomfortable. Missed being able to relax before and after the treatment. My facial was nice, however.

I had a pedicure there which was very nice. My poor feet were beat up after several days in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter