Three full days in the park, how much $$$?

fljelad

Mouseketeer
How much money would you recommend a family of three (DS will turn 7 there) budget per day in the park for meals only? What would be the least amount you would recommend and what would be your "money is no object" budget?

Counter Service Restaurants are going to run you about $10 per person.
Sit Down restaurants will start at $10 and go up from there.
I recommend $30-$50 a day per person. That would be $10 for breakfast, $10 for one counter service meal and $20 for a sit down meal. Snacks such as ice cream, bottled water etc another $10.

You might check out the menus at this site:
www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

We are a family of 3. DS is 10. If we are being cheap (as we are on our upcoming trip), we can get by on about $75 per day for food. That's counter service only. When we are being slightly more extravagant, I budget $150 for food, drinks, and whatever. It's rare that I spend $150 though, usually it comes to about $120.

We are a family of 3 too. If we do all counter service plus a snack we spend approx. $75 per day. If we switch one meal to a sit down it goes up to $125-$150 per day depending on which meal is the sitdown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter