Three Generations Hit 'The New Generation' Trip Report COMPLETE

Satisfied dd's wish had been more than fulfilled we then went on to have her face painted which I'd promised her earlier in the week. I love the little set up with the dressing room style mirrors .....

DisneylandParisJune2010288.jpg

It was a job well done but I have vowed after this never to get her face painted ever again, she rubbed it everywhere and just complained it was itchy sooooo money well spent :rotfl:

We left the Studios behind and went to Annettes for some lunch and I just had to have another veggie burger before we left. We were seated right away and although the place was full the service was steady and we were able to eat with plenty of time spare to get back to the Studios for Cars n Cars parade.

We had to stop off at the face painting to ask for wipes to remove dd's as by this point she was driving me nuts! It was really busy but we were able to get a good enough spot for the parade, there were a few of the selfish pushers and shovers where we were watching so they received my 'death glare' which worked :laughing:

After the parade the characters came around signing autographs, Gaston recognised dd and continued his telling everyone dd was his number one fan and following him lol Ariel also remembered dd and came to say hi again, dd told her she'd missed Woody at the round up earlier in the week and Ariel just walked over the other side and dragged him away over to dd. We couldn't believe our luck, what a perfect princess she was.

We left the Studios behind after a totally awesome morning there and made our way back the the stage to watch the Showtime Spectacular one last time. As we'd seen it from every possible angle we figured the only place left was the back of the stage, thanks from our Dis tips :thumbsup2 This was a great move and we had an excellent time playing. Emile was so nice and no exaggeration spent the whole time playing with dd, he wrote her a beautiful long message in her autograph book ......

DisneylandParisJune2010299.jpg

Stitch came to play, along with a few others and at the end dd finally got to meet Angel as she'd hoped .....

DisneylandParisJune2010307.jpg

Our last stop would be OUAD parade and today we finally got our chance to see the princesses dance. We said our goodbyes to the park and dragged our feet through the village for some last minute shopping. We collected the luggage from HNY and went to wait for the VEA. I asked dd where her DS was to which she replied 'under the bed' :scared1: I dashed back in and the conceirge desk was able to track it down, thankfully it had been handed in.

We got to CDG in plenty of time, unfortunatley only one man was checking all Air France flights and it was a sloooowwww process. Eventually we got our turn and the guy wouldn't let me check dd's case into the hold as it wasn't quite heavy enough, after lots of faffing about I said I would just take it as hand luggage. We got to security and there was a hold up ughhhhh ..... It turns out the hold up was me! Those of you paying attention will remember the gun from BBWWS well it was in dd's case ...whoops! I had to sign for it to be destroyed and dd was totally baffled why the armed police wanted her toy gun, I was embarrased and patronised being told I should've put it in the hold, well I did try but forgot that was in there :laughing:

After that it was all ok. Disney had done something wonderful for us all, we were crazy tired but happier than ever, somehow I had been converted to a total Disney nut and I knew from day 1 we would be going back. HNY was perfect for us, EMH was a god send, we found the Studios to be way more of a feature than we'd planned, I rode some more rides than I can remember and loved them all.

Within 2 days of being home we were all booked up again :goodvibes

What a fantastic time you all had - delighted for you! I really love your photos and you got to meet so many characters too! Oh my goodness what a scary experience with the gun! :scared1:

Can't wait to read about your next trip and perhaps see lots more photos???

Such a great trip report:goodvibes

Your photos are wonderful and DD looks like a real princess in her dresses :)

Really great to hear about such great character interaction and I am sure that DD being dressed up really helped with that

Time to start planning your next trip :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for your TR, I have enjoyed every second of it!! :cutie:

I'm so chuffed that Disney has converted you as well! :woohoo:

Have to say, I am in total AWE of the photo of your DD with Mickey and Minnie in the studios - as you said, it looks like one of the photos you would find in a brochure! Absolutely adorable! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for your TR, I have enjoyed every second of it!! :cutie:

I'm so chuffed that Disney has converted you as well! :woohoo:

Have to say, I am in total AWE of the photo of your DD with Mickey and Minnie in the studios - as you said, it looks like one of the photos you would find in a brochure! Absolutely adorable! :thumbsup2

Thanks :hug: After my DLP baptism I am a born again Disney nut :goodvibes

When I saw Mickey and Minnie stood together like that I was so excited, I think dd was like ughhhh I've seen them both loads but I just dragged her over :lmao:

You probably already know this now, but the dragon who was signing with Mulan is called Mushu. Great trip report!

What a fantastic holiday you had. Your DD is adorable and I love all the photos of her in her different dresses. :)

Just caught up with your last TR .....Brilliant

Your DD is just so cute...love the outfits and the piccie on the teacups is fantastic :eek:

What a fabulous trip report - thank you so much. It has made my excitement for our trip even greater (if that was possible).
Your daughter is so gorgeous with all her outfits - I have a daughter (nearly 12) who sadly has been a football loving tom boy since she was 4 (at which point she started to refuse to wear dresses) so I have missed out on all the Disney princess loveliness.
Hope her 6th birthday trip is just as magical - cant wait to hear about it.

Thanks guys, we did have such a wonderful time. I can't explain what this trip did for us all, it gave us a bit a much needed magic I guess :wizard:

My dd was growing up so fast and Disney had helped me to keep her a little longer ifthat makes sense :hug:

Can't wait for the next one x

I had to read your TR & I am so glad I did, it's fabulous. I love the detail & you've got some great photo's. You've made me even more excited :yay:

You flew out of Manchester, so we must sameish neck of the woods :thumbsup2

Off to read your other report now :surfweb:

I had to read your TR & I am so glad I did, it's fabulous. I love the detail & you've got some great photo's. You've made me even more excited :yay:

You flew out of Manchester, so we must sameish neck of the woods :thumbsup2

Off to read your other report now :surfweb:

In that case I'd better finish it then :rolleyes1

yes we're Manchester too :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter