Three weeks from RIGHT now...

ashenbiez

Mouseketeer
Does anyone else do this leading up to your trip?
I look at my travel binder with all my plans and figure out what I will be doing at this EXACT moment during my trip ;)

So, three weeks from RIGHT now... I will be laying by the pool at CSR waiting for our room to be ready! Then we'll be heading to Epcot for the afternoon and dinner @ Rose&Crown :)

Totally makes the planning thing worth it - otherwise it'd just be "three weeks from now i'll be somewhere in disney..." ;)

3 weeks from right now we will probably be finishing up our CS lunch at AK and getting ready to get in line for The Lion King.

But in 5 months from today's date (20th), we'll be having lunch at The Three Broomsticks and drinking our first butterbeer! :cool1:

3 weeks from now we'll be at Animal Kingdom, too! Looking at my rough outline of that day we will most likely be in Asia walking through the Majarahaj jungle trek or DD and I will be waiting for my DH to ride EE (with the fastpass we plan on getting during EMH hours. :cool1:

Three weeks from right now (that would be May 11, correct?) we'll be in DHS, wandering around and taking it all in. Dinner at MM that evening; getting close!

Three weeks from now I will be on plane that left Denver on our way to MCO!!! Only a few more hours (and the 3 weeks) and then I will finally be at my happy place!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

4 weeks from now I'll likely be in Magic Kingdom about to start our second loop of the park for the day hitting all our favorite attractions the second or third time!

Love it!

7 weeks from now we will be checked in at AKV-Kidani, waiting for a room to be ready while we slide down the waterslide :thumbsup2

Three weeks from now I'll be at BB. I won't need a jacket and gloves to walk the dog! FL heat here I come.

This would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Three weeks from RIGHT NOW.... I don't know where we'll be. But we will be in Disney! :goodvibes
Plane arrives at 10:30ish. So we should be checked in, have our KTTW, and will be wherever the first bus that arrived takes us :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Gosh, I can't wait. :banana:

2 months, 1 week and five days from now, I'll be in the room at AKL, sitting out on the balcony and getting ready for bed. The next day, we'll be at MK for the July 4th festivities (on the 3rd).

3 weeks from now....we would be in WDW for 2 days....and going to bed at CSR right now! Then waking up for a day MK!:goodvibes

3 weeks from right now I will be leaving in 5 days to go on my grad trip with my 2 best friends. Going down for our first Star Wars weekend and I have to say that I am pretty excited.

sorry, TLinden, didn't mean to post in the wrong spot <3

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does this, though! yay!
Looks like lots of us will be in the world at the same time, too - how fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter