Three's Company/Gilligan's Island

SpaceAce

Mouseketeer
hey i was just wondering if any of you saw the "three's company" show I saw last night...it was hilarous!

what happened was...2 characters were talking about something, and then a 3rd character came along and only heard part of the conversation. And then, that 3rd character really got the wrong idea - took it the wrong way!! That was hilarious and original - anybody seen that episode?

Then, I was lucky to see a great episode of Gilligan's Island. What happened was the characters got together and found an almost surefire plan to get off the island. Then, somehow, Gilligan messed it up and they were stuck there! Has anyone else seen this episode? :banana:

SpaceAce said:
what happened was...2 characters were talking about something, and then a 3rd character came along and only heard part of the conversation. And then, that 3rd character really got the wrong idea - took it the wrong way!! That was hilarious and original - anybody seen that episode?

I LOVE watching reruns of Three's Company. I'm not sure which episode you're talking about. You'll need to be a little more specific. :confused3 Besides, every episode is about some misunderstanding. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter