Thursday Riddle

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
Hi y'all! PM me when you get the answer

During a recent trip to the zoo, I was sat at the rear of the bus. I noticed a strange thing, Laura, Jessica and Kelly were all sitting on the left side of the bus. Even more curious was the fact that Alan, Mike and Lorraine were all sitting on the right side of the bus. On which side was Craig sitting and why?

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: Elaine always make me think :teeth:

I'm thinking I'm thinking! I'm coming up with lots of ideas but none of them stick lol.

First in is Melissa
leader.gif

followed very closely by Mike
tu.gif

Happy Thursday!!

My PM has been sent :sunny:

W00t! I'm gonna lead us all to Florida - to stalk Lou and LK and help me book our honeymoon since I just called and CRO isn't open yet!!

OldFloridaPostcard2mini.jpg

cya,
Gaspodé

Good morning, my guess is in but I may not be.

Happy Thursday Everyone!

PM sent and I was WRONG!!! :teeth:

This is a joke right???? Cause I don't get it :confused3

What is up with the riddlers???? People are posting to riddles all over the place. 4 riddles on page 1?????????????

Angel, did you open the bar early :rotfl: :rotfl:

Grammyof2 said:
This is a joke right???? Cause I don't get it :confused3

What is up with the riddlers???? People are posting to riddles all over the place. 4 riddles on page 1?????????????

Angel, did you open the bar early :rotfl: :rotfl:

We need our own board just for the riddles. All the games are cluttering up the game board.

Lou - Go to a Park or something :rotfl:

PM sent and I believe I am in thanks to a little help :teeth:

:yay: Morning commuters. PM sent and I am in thanks to Queenie. Is Craig a clown or a joker?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter