Thursday Riddle

BethanyF said:
ETA....it's 3 new tags. I just noticed Donna got a new one too

Wow... So she did! Amazing and magical!

I'm pretty new to the Riddle (and the Dis) so I am just learning about tags, but I wonder what the average tag-frequency is. Is there a world record for fairy tag creation in a single day or thread?

In the world of tags, a lot has happened in mere hours!

My TU beat me to the end of the thread. Thanks E!

I'm the one who first asked for "mints". Lou was complaining about people cheating, so I was looking for a creative way to ask for hints. ;) If I remember correctly there was a camel in that day's riddle, so I said something about camels having bad breath and I needed some MINTS. :rotfl: It sort of stuck. I'm just glad I didn't say I needed towels and lemons. :lmao:

MerryPoppins said:
I'm the one who first asked for "mints". Lou was complaining about people cheating, so I was looking for a creative way to ask for hints. ;) If I remember correctly there was a camel in that day's riddle, so I said something about camels having bad breath and I needed some MINTS. :rotfl: It sort of stuck. I'm just glad I didn't say I needed towels and lemons. :lmao:

Thanks for the clarification! "I need a lemon" or "I need a towel" just doesn't have the same ring. :rolleyes:

tmasingo said:
At least you've got some tags :(
I only have 1 from the fairy

Oh Tag Fairy....you should go read Tara's trip report, I bet you can find something there to tag her with (but you may want to wait until she finishes it)

BethanyF said:
2 tags from one riddle thread. pixiedust:

ETA....it's 3 new tags. I just noticed Donna got a new one too

not that Im jealous or anything
I got a little bit of colour. Not like a rainbow though.:teeth:

I get more colour from the tanning bed tho. Just sayin'. :teeth:

firstmickey said:
NEWSFLASH>>>>>>

I have a wonderful idea for Monday's Riddle.

Be there or be square! ;)

and hopefully Larsy will switch with me so I can do it! :thumbsup2

Will I need to get my tux out of cleaners for it. :teeth:

Grats on the tag Donna and Grats on the color Sher!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

This is definatly a woo hooty day!! :rotfl:

I missed the Riddle Prom so I'm really looking forward to it. Although it's very strange to look forward to Mondays. I hope it's worth getting out of bed for after all the hype! ;)

Had I but known that today's riddle would prove so frustrating for me I would have pulled the sheets up over my head and stayed put.

WoW~ Tags are flying everywhere today!!!!!

Congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 10 more until the BIG celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready......

firstmickey said:
I said I have a fabulous riddle for Monday.

DO you remember riddle prom? this could top it....Im just sayin'

Oh, Heeeell no. I lost my ferret on prom night and I haven't seen Spike since :rolleyes:

I'm in - better late than never, right? :)

Oh no, you can't have the prom on Monday - I won't be here. I never get to go to the prom! My poor prom dress smells like mothballs. :sad2:

imsorry said:
Oh no, you can't have the prom on Monday - I won't be here. I never get to go to the prom! My poor prom dress smells like mothballs. :sad2:

Have you ever smelled mothballs??? How did you get their.....um nevermind :teeth:

I know I'm being a thread hog but....we are so close.

I don't want to woo hooty alone.

Edited to add...... WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter