Thursday Riddle

kpk89 said:
Last edited by kpk89 : Today at 11:39 AM. Reason: my woo-hoootier is malfunctioning.

georgiaaristocat said:
Carp. Missed the woohooty.

Isn't Twink a woohooty virgin? Was this her first?

Tell us Twink, was it GOOOOOOOOOD????????

tmasingo said:
Damn. I'm late for another Woo Hooty....and Craig made it again w/out me. I really need to stop letting that happen

But since I'm finally here......

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOTY

Isn't this all a little personal? :rotfl:

horsegirl said:
Donna, I love Carmel....and caramels. Here is my favorite restaurant almost in the world.....in Big Sur. Folks, put it on the list for the next time you are in that area. Doesn't Mary Jo live out that way?

patio4.jpg

Nepenthe. The most romantic place in the world to have wine and cheese.... :love:

Hello fellow riddlers :wave:

I live south - in the Los Angeles area --- the first be-a-u-ti-ful pic by Donna is a famous pine tree on the 17-Mile Drive, between Monterey & Carmel.

ONE of these days I wanna lead the way (if Donna would ever let any of us), and share some other CA sites. :sunny:

It seems too obvious - so I must be missing something - I'm not going in!

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Carp. Missed the woohooty.

Isn't Twink a woohooty virgin? Was this her first?

Tell us Twink, was it GOOOOOOOOOD????????

well...... it was big and sparkly

Mary Jo said:
Hello fellow riddlers :wave:

I live south - in the Los Angeles area --- the first be-a-u-ti-ful pic by Donna is a famous pine tree on the 17-Mile Drive, between Monterey & Carmel.

ONE of these days I wanna lead the way (if Donna would ever let any of us), and share some other CA sites. :sunny:

Ok, tonight....just don't go to bed.....stay up late.....and you can lead!

;)

or ...next time it's my turn......I will let you drive. :teeth: ;) :thumbsup2

Since we are in the vicinity, is that old wooden coaster still running on the boardwalk? I'm thinking that's in Monterey. Am I wrong? It's been so long - 25 years (gasp!) at least.

I am back from my useless meeting :rolleyes: I also managed to set myself slightly on fire :thumbsup2

L107ANGEL said:
I am back from my useless meeting :rolleyes: I also managed to set myself slightly on fire :thumbsup2

quick...take your blouse off, I'm sure it's unbuttoned anyway :rotfl2: :banana:

I suspected that you wore hot pants, but I didn't know about the skirt

Originally Posted by Mary Jo
Hello fellow riddlers

ONE of these days I wanna lead the way (if Donna would ever let any of us), and share some other CA sites.

firstmickey said:
Ok, tonight....just don't go to bed.....stay up late.....and you can lead!

;)

or ...next time it's my turn......I will let you drive. :teeth: ;) :thumbsup2

I say post a decoy riddle tomorrow. While everyone is busy trying to guess the right answer you can swoop in on the real riddle and take the lead.

I would post a decoy riddle that has no solution. Just to keep them busy for awhile. Pluse it will be extra funny when Lou says he knows the right answer... :teeth:

HaleyB said:
I say post a decoy riddle tomorrow. While everyone is busy trying to guess the right answer you can swoop in on the real riddle and take the lead.

I would post a decoy riddle that has no solution. Just to keep them busy for awhile. Pluse it will be extra funny when Lou says he knows the right answer... :teeth:

:rotfl:

HaleyB said:

I love the way you think! :thumbsup2

So does anyone want to really know how I set my skirt on fire? :rolleyes:

alabamaalan said:
So you live in a professional cat house? :confused3

arthur.jpeg

I see Alan is posting pictures of guys in bath tubs again.

tmasingo said:
:rotfl: Unless you moved to CT and are sending things to people in Idaho on our UPS account, I think you're in the clear :thumbsup2

That definitely sounds like Grammy's M.O.

HaleyB said:

A little bit of riddle lore for you newbies.......back when Lars and Steph were PIC as the only two riddle goddesses, they used to alternate days. As it happened, Lars' turn was to occur on her birthday. So Steph PMs all of us and says no matter what the riddle is tomorrow, PM "Ice Cream" as the answer. It will drive her :crazy: . So I spent hours looking for a riddle where the answer actually was "Ice Cream" (do you see where this is going?)

Anyway I sent it to Lars and said as a birthday gift I was providing a riddle for her to use to make her life easier. :rotfl:

All I'll say is I thought it was pretty funny. :duck:

Anyway that was years ago and it's all good now.

I think........
hide+behind+sofa.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter