Thursday Riddle

Lars624 said:
Dontcha have a list of the obscene things he'll do????
I'm sure that would be more popluar around here :rotfl:

do you want it alphabetically??? I have had alot of time on my hands today :lmao:

horsegirl said:
Why are you using the past tense? You are doing it right now! Eeeeeeew!

He is subserivient. ANd he has a garter belt on. I must stop telling him what to do. Tooty? Can you stop?
Me thinks you have power issues, sissy.

horsegirl said:
I am sooooooo scared. What are they? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

he has been coming up real close to the screen and shaking his finger "no" at me most of the day, but I'm cracking myself up :lmao:

Cantw8 said:
he has been coming up real close to the screen and shaking his finger "no" at me most of the day, but I'm cracking myself up :lmao:
Hey Tooty!! Find the Santa one for me please :cheer2:

Cantw8 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: EEEEEK! Spare me that close up!

Tink, it is morbid curiousity. Who knew there were chicken gimps? :sad2:

RoyalVizier said:
Thanks for the thoughts Twinkie... I think I may be starting to like you! ;)

watch out RV- that is how is starts.....
pretty soon you will be a raving fan :teeth:

Congrats Horsegirl on stealing the whohooty from Grammy. That takes skittles.

Now about this chicken thing!?! am I old enough to click on the link? I don't think so.

Cantw8 said:

Now that is funny!!!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl:

btw.....Lou.....exactly HOW LONG did it take you to make that list????
and is no one else concerned about this????? :confused3 :eek: :teeth: :rotfl2:

and I give Alan full credit for the chicken. He's off cruising the Caribbean right now so Im pretty sure he won't mind! ;) :thumbsup2

Cantw8 said:
I found it but it looks like you have to pay for it now :confused3

Sometimes I think mind altering drugs are necessary when reading this thread. :crazy: :crazy:

are you saying you have to PAY for SANTA?????????? :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
Sometimes I think mind altering drugs are necessary when reading this thread. :crazy: :crazy:

are you saying you have to PAY for SANTA?????????? :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It was the same as the chicken, you typed a command and Santa would do what you told him to do. Tooty and I had a blast with him :smokin:

L107ANGEL said:
It was the same as the chicken, you typed a command and Santa would do what you told him to do. Tooty and I had a blast with him :smokin:

Would he bring me a nice toy for Christmas? :teeth: :goodvibes

image019.jpg

Loubon said:
Sure go ahead and steal Alan's chicken and take credit for it.

Well thanks to that chicken we can now, once and for all, settle an argument that has gone on here on these boards.

That's right folks you got it......

Tell the chicken to do the YMCA and watch which way the C goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I wonder if he knows anything about Kentucky????)

Are you trying to say the chicken has it right or wrong? Cause his "C" is backwards, TFI.

I only read two posts on this thread, I was sent here to see the chicken. So if Lou already mentioned the chicken is WRONG I appologize for this useless post. Not that many of them here are all that useful. :teeth:

Love All Ya All

L107ANGEL said:

No wonder he charges now.

Haley that has been the debate. Which is correct, right or left? I have been neutral on the subject but some people here ( :rolleyes1 ) have bordered on violence.

HaleyB said:
Are you trying to say the chicken has it right or wrong? Cause his "C" is backwards, TFI.

I only read two posts on this thread, I was sent here to see the chicken. So if Lou already mentioned the chicken is WRONG I appologize for this useless post. Not that many of them here are all that useful. :teeth:

Love All Ya All

I KNEW I liked you!!!!!!!!!!!!

his C is backwards. TFI. :teeth:

It's supposed to go to the LEFT!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

It goes to the left! :confused3 Even a drunk moneky knows that ;)

L107ANGEL said:
It goes to the left! :confused3 Even a drunk moneky knows that ;)

Yeah well you ask him, not me.....

2vxov9w.jpg

Last time he got drunk he got violent and this time he got into the makeup bag.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter