Thursday Riddle

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
Morning y'all! PM me when you get the answer to this

Where did Noah strike the last nail in the ark?

Leading us today is Kelly

leader.gif

Good Morning! I'm in!

I never realized this was a riddle....I always thought it was a kid's joke? LOL! :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Good Morning! I'm in!

I never realized this was a riddle....I always thought it was a kid's joke? LOL! :teeth:
Eh... riddle... joke... same thing. Though this did come up on my brain teaser website.

Look at me on top of Donna! :eek:

Uh... look at me getting my TU before Donna! I knew this was going to be a pleasant day today.

;) :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
Look at me on top of Donna! :eek:

Uh... look at me getting my TU before Donna! I knew this was going to be a pleasant day today.

;) :teeth:

Listen Mister.........we are SHARING a box......that doesnt mean you beat me.....it means we are SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be getting all excited.....:hyper: ;) :teeth:

Morning!!!!!

PM sent and I am in!!!!

But.

Back to work for me today. ((insert why didn't I take the rest of the week off face here))

So.

Boo. Hoo.

firstmickey said:
Listen Mister.........we are SHARING a box......that doesnt mean you beat me.....it means we are SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be getting all excited.....:hyper: ;) :teeth:

Uh hello?! She didn't place our TU's side by side, did she? But even if she had, I would have come first. Unless you read from the right to the left, of course. So I guess you'd only come in first today if we're doing todays riddle in Arabic.

RoyalVizier said:
Uh hello?! She didn't place our TU's side by side, did she? But even if she had, I would have come first. Unless you read from the right to the left, of course. So I guess you'd only come in first today if we're doing todays riddle in Arabic.

You just keep living in your little dream world, Mister....... :rolleyes: ;)

Hey Donna and RV!!!

I think we get more that enough Bickering on other threads, don't you??!! :teeth:

Thanks to BFF I am in. But I must say this was not what I expected from you Elaine :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter