Thursday's Thrilling Riddle

shamrock bunch

<font color=limegreen>ahem... New Tag: <font color
Morning Riddlers!

I'm filling in for E today.

PM me when you know the answer.

It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you.

What is it?

Happy Thursday :wave2:

I've sent my guess :)

Sharing leading duties today are:

Donna: (it is family friendly :confused3 :rotfl: )

leader.gif

Kelly:

leader.gif

RoyalVizier said:
Uh, you're co-leading... :rolleyes: ;)

Yabut.....Kelly is off to school....to mold young minds....to deal with moody 12-13 year olds all day....no one is going with her! :teeth:

Larsy! AS IF! :snooty:

I want to be in, but I'm going to have to think about this, because I'm kind of gimpy....I'll send in my guess at lunch time, I guess.

Good morning, Riddlers!

GreatDay.gif

firstmickey said:
Yabut.....Kelly is off to school....to mold young minds....to deal with moody 12-13 year olds all day....no one is going with her! :teeth:

Larsy! AS IF! :snooty:
and you're staying home with a kid that age who's not only moody but is also sick & contagious

:scratchin Hmmm..........how will I ever decide who to follow :lmao: :lmao:

Today we are going on a picnic!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: Keep following me and we will find the perfect spot! :teeth:

Good morning all. PM sent. I'm hoping I'm in. Hi Donna. How are ya today?

BDG

firstmickey said:

I wonder if she's good at dealing with those moody teens... if so she can come my way. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter