Thursdays Tricky Riddle

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
morning all

Maths this morning!!!

PM when you know the answer

Students at St Brendans with a class size under of 30 took a math test. One third of the class got a "B", one quarter a "B-", one sixth a "C", and one eighth failed. The remainder of the students got an "A" How many students got an "A"?

cami
x

Good Morning Cam and riddlers!

Im glad I will be at work all day and miss the "math fallout" of this riddle! ;)
(well, ok..not really... :rolleyes: :teeth: )

first and probably only PM sent! :teeth: :banana:

Have a great day riddlers! and stay out of trouble! ;)

:wave:

leading us this monring on her way to work

DOn Don

leader.gif

Woooo hoooooootyyyyyyyy....I lead! :teeth:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

too bad we are going NOWHERE fun! ;) :rotfl:

Ciao for now! :wave:

Good Morning. Have a good day at work, Donna.

Cami! It is past the middle part of the week. We are on the part where brain function (at least here) is declining. MATH?!? :sad2:

My PM has been sent, though I'm pretty sure it's not what she's looking for :)

Catch you all later :wave:

sheridac said:
Crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Math????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww, come over here, I have something for you ;)

Hey Camster, what happens if you go into labor before all the TUs are handed out? Do we have a back up plan here? Did anybody think the ramifications of this whole pregnancy thing all the way through?

Loubon said:
Hey Camster, what happens if you go into labor before all the TUs are handed out? Do we have a back up plan here? Did anybody think the ramifications of this whole pregnancy thing all the way through?
I thought you were taking over :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter