Tiara in Disneyland?

Tinkgirlbell

<font color=deeppink>Waiting for my Prince to come
I've seen quite a few women wearing the same tiara in Disneyland. But have no idea where it's from. Could someone please tell me what store(s) to get it in? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!! :thumbsup2 :tinker:

They sell them in the toy shop in Fantasyland (I think it's Tinkerbell's Toyshop). If you enter Fantasyland from Main St. it's located on the left-hand side next to Pinocchio and just before the carousel.

In California Adventure they should sell them in the Hollywood Backlot area. There is a store called Gone Hollywood, I believe. They should carry it there too. Hope this helps!:sunny:

Thanks so much! That helps a lot :thumbsup2 And they're adult size? Sorry I forgot to ask that in the first place :blush:

I've seen ones that are small jeweled tiaras (worn by both kids and adults) where the base looks like a flat comb. It easily slides into the hair and will hold very well. I've also seen ones where you can create a tiara or princess crown (I think it's made out of some type of foam, I'm not sure) and you can decorate it yourself. I've seen these at World of Disney in Downtown Disney.

Thanks again for all your help. Can't wait to go again so I can buy it!

:tinker:

Was the one you were thinking? (excuse the random picture)

IMG_1916.jpg

If so, I got it at a different place than pixiedust said. I got it back at one of the cart/kiosk things facing It's a Small World. The ones that sell all the little antenna balls. It was only like $4, too! Hope that helps!

Hmm, it looks a little bigger than the ones I've seen worn in DL, which might be a good thing. $4?? Wow, that's cool. I guess I'll have to check out both, and if I can't decide, well, I'll get both! princess: Thanks, I don't think I've ever seen that one, could be wrong :thumbsup2 Do you like it? It looks pretty. I want a good sturdy one I can wear to DL all the time, lol.

i saw them at "the princess shoppe", thru the castle to the left i think, just a few weeks ago.

i'm talking about the little ones with the rinestones. that's what you where thinking of?

mystic_path said:
:goodvibes OH I need to get one!!! Im a princess wannabe!

Me too!! lol I've always loved tiaras and all that princess stuff. Going to Disneyland...the only excuse I have to wear one! :woohoo:

Thanks again for the pic Maberlyne. It helps to know what I'm looking for. Didn't get a good enough look before.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic, would you Laui? Of the small ones I mean. Or remember a price? I could decide before I go, ya know?

No problem! I have to say, I wouldn't exactly categorize this one as "sturdy". Just kinda plastic-y. Hence the price. But it did well!

mystic_path said:
I really want a Princess Aurora Tiara. I hope they have those all over the park.

Those would be pretty. First time to DL, huh? I'm so excited for you! I'm going tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to live about an hour and a half (depending on traffic) away, and have a pass. You'll have the best time!

Tinkgirlbell said:
Those would be pretty. First time to DL, huh? I'm so excited for you! I'm going tomorrow. I'm lucky enough to live about an hour and a half (depending on traffic) away, and have a pass. You'll have the best time!

:) Thanks! Have a blast tomorrow!

You're welcome :)

I'm going with two of my friends. We all decided we're gonna get tiaras and wear them together :teeth: Can't wait

LOL That sounds like fun. Which princess would you be if you could be a disney princess? I would love to be Aurora or Cindrella. Something about Cinderella is magic.

Tinkgirlbell said:
Me too!! lol I've always loved tiaras and all that princess stuff. Going to Disneyland...the only excuse I have to wear one! :woohoo:

Thanks again for the pic Maberlyne. It helps to know what I'm looking for. Didn't get a good enough look before.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic, would you Laui? Of the small ones I mean. Or remember a price? I could decide before I go, ya know?

sorry i don't have a picture, but they reminded me of the ones i've seen at claire's accessorries in the mall.
i didn't see these everywhere. only at a couple of places. the "once upon a time- disney princess shoppe" in fantasyland has them for certain though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter