Ticke prices - am I doing the math right?!

disneyorbust

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for 3 adult, one child 4 day hopper passes. I did all my research on AAA, Disneyclub, Connections and Ticketmania. It seems like AAA/Disclub gives me the best deal at w/ 5% off. Connections is about $10.00 more but I get a plus with it. Is it worth all the hassle of joining, ordering, cancelling for a plus? Did I mess up on my math?:confused:

What price are you being quoted thru AAA? Connections is $196 plus change and includes a plus. The thing is only you can decide if it's worth joining, purchasing, cancelling. Will you use a plus? Will you go back to Disney soon and then you could get the 5 day+ for just a bit more and keep those unused days? Depends what you're looking to do while in the World!

Got my tickets today, along with the free 45 min phone card. Very prompt service and was happy with the price.

5 day Adult Hopper (no Pluses): $217 (included tax)
5 day Child Hopper (no Pluses)" $172 (included tax)

Regular Shipping: $7

http://www.floridaorlandotickets.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter