Ticket Brokers

WDWNovice

Earning My Ears
I know a lot of people here have used outside brokers to purchase tickets.

Do you really save that much? Has anyone purchased and actually USED the tickets without having any trouble.

I'm a little concerned about buying tickets from a source other than Disney because I've heard so many stories about bogus tickets.

They brokers I've seen are:

Ticketmania.com
FloridaOrlandoTickets.com

are there any others?

Please let me know what you think, what your experiences have been.

Thanks. :D

Connections sells Disney Park Hopper tickets. They actually have the best discount that I've seen - I think it's about 10%. But you have to sign up for a 1 month trial to their service for $1 and then remember to cancel. I bought my tickets from Florida Orlando tickets. I haven't used them yet -- but I think that if you look on the "I got my tickets from Florida ...." thread a couple of people have used them. For 2 adult and 1 child 7 day park hopper plus passes I saved about $67 over the gate price.

The best thing about these three companies is that they will mail the tickets to your home address before your vacation. Most of the companies do hotel deliveries now on the first day of your vacation -- which means you have to sit around the hotel and wait for your tickets to arrive - or go to the agency and pick them up.

If you are very worried about it I would urge you to check with your credit card company to see if they are covered under your buyer protection plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter