Ticket Deals?

Romandel

Mouseketeer
I have been waiting (ok, not very patiently) for the usual Fall deal from Disney, you know buy one, next one 50% off etc and as far as I can tell, it has not come out yet.

I was wondering if it will happen? My DH thinks that the Visa at-par deal that Disney is really pushing will replace the usual Fall deal. If this is the case, I will be bummed as we are DVC members and do not need the accomodations and this is the first year in 2 that we can actually use our DVC membership--we have rented out the points as I have not been able to travel in the past.

I guess I am waiting for Tinkerbell to wave her wand and bring me the ticket deal.

Jacqui

Survey Says........................

It does not look good for the "Buy One get the other 50% off"

Time will tell!

Scratch
pirate:

Spoke to the M's @ CRO and the dis store and no dice for the buy 1 get 1 half price the Visa deal is replacing that this year I suggest buying AP's much cheaper in the long run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter