Ticket for Disneyland Anniversary Event at WDFM - July 18

Merry Mousketeer

Hey there, hi there, ho there!
Hi DISers,

Once again, I have an extra ticket for a very, very special event at the Walt Disney Family Museum celebrating the 55th Anniversary of Disneyland on July 18.

Sunday July 18, 2010
The Happiest Places on Earth: A Look at Disney Parks Around the Globe.
3:00pm
Disney Legends Dick Nunis and Marty Sklar along with Craig Russell and Bruce Vaughn from Walt Disney Imagineering explore how Walt Disney's new concept in family entertainment, Disneyland, was a catalyst for parks around the world.

This event went on sale and immediately sold out. It was moved to a larger venue, went on pre-sale to members and immediately sold out.

I needed an extra ticket for my brother-in-law and knew someone who purchased a set of tickets at non-member prices and can't use them. He insists I purchase both tickets, so I have an extra one. If you are interested, please send me a PM so we can make arrangements.

This is sure to be a really unique and interesting event. I hope to see some DISers there!

Michael

Oh too bad you only have 1, I would love to go with DBF but obviously would need 2. :) I hope you find someone who needs it! Good luck!!

Thanks! If I hear about another ticket becoming available I'll let you know. Just a tip, sometimes tickets become available on the day of the event because ticketholders like me with an extra ticket turn them in. I did that at the Don Hahn event. Another DISer, whose DISboard name I keep forgetting, also had an extra ticket for the event. So, if the museum is an easy drive for you, it might be worth it to see if anyone turns in tickets.

Oh great tip! Thanks!! And yes, I would definitely appreciate it you could let me know if another ticket pops up beforehand. :) SF is about 40 min from us, it's not too bad a drive. :) We are next to Fairfield but we are off 12 instead of 80 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter