Ticket options - 14 day Disney and Universal

kiteboy

Earning My Ears
Hi all

Im still planning and pricing things up phase here

Currently pricing up 11 days at a disney hotel and 3 night stay at a universal hotel at the end

So my plan was to get disney tickets through disney for three of us comes to about £1600 for 14 days

For the 3-4 days at universal I was hoping to buy just the tickets I need for those days really + volcano bay too as my boy would like that

Is buying tickets per day not an option then ----- and you have to buy a combo ticket of some sort

Its our first time to orlando so I cant see us going to seaworld, Busch or anything like that this time - Ive checked the temperatures in May and I think this probably enough for us!

Thanks for any tips

For Walt Disney yeh that's what the plan is....14 days for price of 7 for just shy of £1600 for three of us (2 adults 1 kid 9 years old)

The plan is to go to universal for a few days too though....I think 3-4 days @universal is enough but just wernt sure if you could get tickets for individual days or if you have to buy the big combo type tickets for £900 each I think they cost? Those would cover universal and wdw then.....if that is the best way it just seems a shame if your only using the universal tickets for a few days

If you go into universal studios website it lists ticket prices and deals etc. Sometimes they offer a discount on hotel room if you buy a ticket on their site. If nothing else it will give you an idea of price. I think you will want spark-to-park ticket so you can see all there is and ride the Hogwarts Express.

I looked at universal 3 day ticket + volcano bay and honestly there was so little in it that i went through attraction tickets to get a) The flexiblity if we wanted to go more b) refund protection c) pay in GBP

I think it was $375 vs £320 so about £20 difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter