Ticket price figuring....

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Ok...please bear with me...and if I've missed anything - feel free!!
Just got off the phone with the Disney Store:
5 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adult $366.49 Child $292.32 Taxes in
7 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adult $454.96 Child $366.32 Taxes in
Annual Pass
Adult $546.83 Child $465.32 Taxes in
www.mapleleaftickets.com
I only priced the 7 Day Park Hoppers:
$315 Adult
$255 Child USD, taxes in, plus approx $6 shipping, $4 del to hotel
www.paramountinternationaltravel.com
Again, 7 day PHP
$301 Adult
$245 Child USD TI, free ship, plus Character bfast Not Cindy's
10 World Hopper Pass (can you hear my accent?LOL)
$336 Adult
$276 Child USD TI free ship plus CB,
but can you park hop on this? :Pinkbounc

If anyone has any other websites that may be useful, please post...

Do you think Holiday House, World of vacations etc will offer anything, or does anyone have any info?
Thanks!

Have you used ticketmania? seems like a good deal with the free shipping, but i guess i just want to know if theyre reputable. thanks

We ordered Disney Quest tickets from TicketMania and so did my DB and both of us received our orders quickly and with no problem. I would use them again.

We bought DQ tickets from TicketMania back in the summer. The tickets actually arrived in our mailbox before the charge came through on the credit card. I was very impressed with the service.

- Mike

Hi Maryann!:wave2:

Ticketmania is a great site to order from. We've ordered tickets 3 times from them and they're really efficient and tickets came in about 1 1/2 weeks. I've ordered through Mary's Mousesaver's newsletters (you can find special deals only available through Ticketmania but only via this newsletter) which when you sign up you'll receive a newsletter with lots of stuff (including car rentals) on the 15th of each month.:D

Hi to you,Steve and the girls!:wave2:

sammi...I registered for Mousesavers newsletter last week , but being the 17th, I was too late for October's issue. You mentioned that there were car rental deals, is this for cars in Canada to go to WDW or for rentals in Orlando? I'm in the search for a good rental deal to drive to WDW in January.

thanks everyone, im convinced, and will give ticketmania a try. Sammi we are all doing great, hope ur families all doing good as well. thanks again

Hey Dave!:wave2: No, the car rentals are for renting while you're down there. Not too sure what you'd pay up here for a car to take down there.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter