Ticket purchase

c3h3a3r

c3h3a3r
Hi,
Hubby and I aren't booked until Nov 2022 and I wasn't planning on buying our park tickets until a lot nearer the time - for at least another year or so - however I've been hearing that you now have to book park days and that people are doing that now for next year already. Should I be thinking about buying tickets and booking park days now??

the park reservation system is to control numbers in the parks, if things carry on as they are & capacity is no longer an issue then the reservation system won't be needed. I would hang on for now & see how things go

the park reservation system is to control numbers in the parks, if things carry on as they are & capacity is no longer an issue then the reservation system won't be needed. I would hang on for now & see how things go

Thankyou for your reply.
I panicked yesterday and have brought tickets now 😆😆 at least that's one thing off the To Do List. I can't plan park days anyway until the crowd calendars are produced for that month.

:)

Thankyou for your reply.
I panicked yesterday and have brought tickets now 😆😆 at least that's one thing off the To Do List. I can't plan park days anyway until the crowd calendars are produced for that month.

:)
I would book your park days now and if necessary change them, if you can and want to, when crowd calendars are published. You never know when US holidays, special WDW events etc are going to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter