Ticket-Question to Special Offer

Rowlf the Dog

Mouseketeer
Hey folks,

at the moment there is the special offer "2-Park, 2-Day + 3 Days Free + Universal Express Unlimited™ Promotional Ticket" at the official site: https://www.universalorlando.com/we...113.1441603422.1563362236-82077215.1544879669
First I thought, together with the 5 nights at Aventura or Cabana Bay this would be a better deal for me than staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. But now as I could get a very good deal with a German travelcenter for HRH, I have a closer look at the Terms and Conditions of this Universal offer. Frankly speaking I'm unsure if it really contains park-to-park, perhaps you have a better understanding.

Under the above offer with the 3 free days is written
"The 2019 2-Park 5-Day Park-to-Park + Universal Express Unlimited™ Promo Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™ AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks, and unlimited Universal Express™ ride access to participating rides and attractions within Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ on the same day."

But under the offer "Park-to-Park + Universal Express-Pass"-offer for 2 days without the 3 free days is written
"The 2-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park + Universal Express Unlimited™ Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission and unlimited Universal Express™ ride access to BOTH Universal Studios Florida™ AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks on the same day."

So the word "both" is really bothering me, as I always park hop at Universal.

The first time you wrote it in the above post, it does just say "2 day 2 park," ie not park-to-park. Then the second paragraph you quoted "park-to-park."

Just make sure to read the title and fine print before purchase. Park-to-park plus express is just that. 2 park plus express, is no hopping.

The first time you wrote it in the above post, it does just say "2 day 2 park," ie not park-to-park. Then the second paragraph you quoted "park-to-park."

Just make sure to read the title and fine print before purchase. Park-to-park plus express is just that. 2 park plus express, is no hopping.

Yeah that's right, thats because above the offer without the 3 free days is the headline "Park-to-Park" but it's also sold under "2 parks, 2 days + Express Unlimited" (the same title only without the "+ 3 days free" from the first). In fact, the only difference when looking at the website is this headline over the second and the word "both" in Terms + Conditions".
Perhaps it's more clear when checking the link: https://www.universalorlando.com/we...113.1441603422.1563362236-82077215.1544879669

I rescind my previous reply. It looks like they have them labelled weirdly. The header column says park-to-park, as does the little blurb. The full fine print does start with park-to-park and at the end of the first sentence says "within Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ on the same day." It says park-to-park a few times plus "on the same day," so ypu should be good to park hop.

You could screen shot it for confirmation, and if the tickets don't reflect the park-to-park for some reason you'd have your bases covered.

It looks like maybe all their combo tickets including express are park-to-park, as titled in the fine print (but still labeled "2 park" as the ticket type). Guessing it's a poor label job on someone's part. The title at the very top of all the combo ticket pages says park-to-park.

I rescind my previous reply. It looks like they have them labelled weirdly. The header column says park-to-park, as does the little blurb. The full fine print does start with park-to-park and at the end of the first sentence says "within Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ on the same day." It says park-to-park a few times plus "on the same day," so ypu should be good to park hop.

You could screen shot it for confirmation, and if the tickets don't reflect the park-to-park for some reason you'd have your bases covered.

It looks like maybe all their combo tickets including express are park-to-park, as titled in the fine print (but still labeled "2 park" as the ticket type). Guessing it's a poor label job on someone's part. The title at the very top of all the combo ticket pages says park-to-park.

It is just so confussing for me, especially since English is only my second language and as I'm no Universal-expert. Thank you for your advice with the screen-shot, I did not think of this as a precaution.

Be sure to check expiration dates on offers. We almost got caught by that before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter